** Scroll to the bottom of this listing for a link to our property website, where you'll find much more useful information **
Built in 2010, furnished all new in Oct 2012. Mere steps to sunset beach!
Welcome to our little piece of paradise on Oahu's legendary north shore. Built in 2010 and furnished in late-2012, our studio offers a real rarity: new construction and new high-end furnishings in combination with an ideal north shore location...all for an affordable price!
Aside from the amenities you'd expect to find with most any rental, we provide many of the little things that many others don’t. Beach chairs, free WiFi, full kitchen, washer and dryer, a big, cushy outdoor lounge...to name but a few.
If a tranquil, unique and authentically Hawaiian vacation – at an affordable price – is what you are after on your upcoming trip to Oahu, then our place is for you.
(note: we typically respond to contacts same-day, often within hours or even minutes)
Oahu's famous north shore has many varied aspects and neighborhoods, and we feel that our Sunset/V-Land neighborhood is tops! Why?
(1) Proximity to amazing and nearly empty beaches. The beach directly across the street and which fronts the surfbreak V-Land, is as picturesque as they come and often has no more than a few people on it.
(2) Proximity to the north shore's most beloved eatery, Ted's Bakery. It's a 3-5 minute walk.
(3) Proximity to Turtle Bay's amenities: restaurants, bars, golf and horseback riding. It's a 5 minute drive.
(4) Proximity to the Polynesian Cultural Center, which is about a 15 minute drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|* A $200 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.
* Remaining balance is due 60 days prior to scheduled arrival.
* All payments remitted via PayPal
* A Visa, MC or Discover card is required at time of booking for security deposit. Card will be "authorized" for $500 on your check-in date.
|* See our 'Property Website' link below for an interactive floorplan and lots more info.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: