Rancho Bernardo Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Luxurious and Spacious - Fully new furnished 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, condo in a great location in Rancho Bernardo
This is fully new furnished 2 bedroom/2bath condo unit (ground floor) is located in a heart of charming Rancho Bernardo. It is a well-maintained development in the peaceful Westwood community. Food restaurants, star bucks, banks, post office, shopping, groceries, and Costco are within either walking distance or 5-10 minutes drive! It is located off of the Rancho Bernardo Rd. exit and W. Bernardo Dr., easily accessed of I-15 freeway.
This unit is fully- equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new laminate flooring, newer paint, newer furniture and ceramic tiles in kitchen and bathroom. Central AC and Forced-Air Heat, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom vanity, large master bedroom with a queen bed and two big closet space with full mirror door, second bedroom with full and twin bed and large closet with full mirror door as well, a full-size stacked laundry unit in a private patio. Enjoy! new bistro set for outdoor relaxing, High speed internet and 47 brand new Sony Bravia LCD TV with HDTV in Leaving room and one in Master bedroom with top 120 American channels. Just like your home!
The amenities include, a large swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a gazebo, lily ponds, kid's playground, a fitness center and a clubhouse. There are 2 parking spaces available one is covered (117) 25 feet from front door and one is open(56) 50 feet from front door.
Everything you need is here for your convenience —linens, dishes, cookware, kitchen towels, hand soap, body wash, shampoo, laundry detergent and many more for your entire stay.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
We purchased this beautiful fully remodel condo unit in 2004. As a profession, I am in a IT as Software Engineer and my husbund is an Electrical Eng. We are looking forward to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for you and your family to enjoy your stay. Please let us know if you have any special request/suggestions and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
Daksha n Suren
Rancho Bernardo is such a great place, 25 miles north of San Diego's bustling downtown and 10 miles from the beach! 10 minutes to Del Mar, 15 minutes to La Jolla, 20 minutes to Fashion Valley (shopping), 25 minutes to Downtown- San Diego. Great family community, beautifully landscaped. Easy access from major freeway's (15(1 minutes) and 56(5 minutes)). The condo is in a Gated community with swimming Pool and Jacuzzi. Great school district (Poway unified school district)
Very close to shopping, 4s Ranch shopping center, restaurants and north county mall. All attractions in San Diego within 15-25 minutes.
Easy access of 15 and 56 free way and you are a short walk and commute to all San Diego attractions.
PLACES TO HAVE FUN IN SAN DIEGO
1. The Gaslamp Quarter - Downtown San Diego, tons of restaurants (35 minutes)
2. Horton Plaza - Shoppers dream (35 minutes)
3. The Embarcadero - Sailboats Galore (30 minutes)
4. Seaport Village - Tourist's hot spot (30 minutes)
5. Petco Park - Take me to a ballgame (35 minutes)
6. Balboa Park - Picture perfect (25 minutes)
7. San Diego Zoo - Full day of fun (25 minutes)
8. Coronado Island - take a relaxing ferry ride (30 minutes)
9. Old Town Historic Park - Our Heritage (Awesome Mexican food)(25 minutes)
10. Point Loma - Go see Cabrillo Momument(25 minutes)
11. Mission San Diego - So quaint (20 minutes)
12. Numberous golf courses (within 5-15 mins)
13. SeaWorld - Here's Shamu! (35 minutes)
14. La Jolla - Awesome view, shops, restaurant and beaches (35 minutes)
15. Del Mar race track(35 minutes) 16. Mission Bay - Picnic, kayaking, jet ski(30 minutes)
17. Viejas, Barona casinos (within 45 mins)
18. Tijuana - Mexico has much to offer (1 hour)
19. Carlsbad Premium Outlet (25 mins)
20. Temecula Wine Country (45 mins)
1. The San Diego Wild Animal Park - north, 15 minutes
2. Seaworld - 30 minutes drive
3. Legoland - 20 minutes drive
4. Sea Lions at The Children's Pool - La Jolla
5. Birch Aquarium - It's awesome!
6. Children's Discovery Museum - This is cool! - Downtown
7. The Beach - Perfect weather ALL YEAR ROUND!!!
8. Reuben H. Fleet Science Center - Balboa Park
9. Disneyland (1.5 hours)