Nama-Stay is a journey and a destination, a genuine place nestled in the sacred sand stone formations of Zion National Park. A home of Zen, richness, and wide-open views, at the end of Juniper Lane in Springdale, UT, just a 1/2 mile from the entrance of Zion National Park.
At elevation of 3900 feet (1200 m), this beautiful home gives you the comfort of a sanctuary while you explore and enjoy the natural beauty of Zion National Park. From Nama-Stay you can reach almost everything within 5 minutes: the park entrance, shuttle buses, grocery store, restaurants and an array of outdoor adventure activities, and still get a sound silent sleep. What you are getting at Nama~Stay is an experience, a symbiosis that is created between nature, Nama~Stay and the people who visit this place.
- a home, for soulful stay, play and practice
- a pure energy place, that often brings out the best in people
- a ideal place for small retreats and gateaways
- a great refuge place for leaders and creators
- a wonderful place for families who like to play in nature and rejoice as a family in oneness
- a nurturing place to encounter awareness and conscious growth
- a great place to exchange wisdom and get inspired with new ideas
Simple, beautiful amenities:
• 3 bedrooms - Quanyin's Healing room with double bed - Temple View with king bed, and the Sun Sanctuary with two queen beds.
• Stowaway queen futon, stowaway double bed, and queen-size pull-out couch.
• 2 1/2 baths
• beautiful courtyard and outdoor patio spaces
• gas grilling area within private Mondell Pine patio
• private, off-street parking for all cars
• powerful heating and cooling system
• WiFi and ethernet access to the internet
• Full amenity kitchen with stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, 4 burner stainless cooktop, triple sink, double batch oven, baking and cookware, settings for 8 persons. (No Microwave)
• $450/night in-season, March through October. $400/night off-season November through February, except holidays.