|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Nama-Stay is a journey and a destination, a genuine place nestled in the sacred sand stone formations of Zion National Park. A home of Zen, richness, and wide-open views, at the end of Juniper Lane in Springdale, UT, just a 1/2 mile from the entrance of Zion National Park.
At elevation of 3900 feet (1200 m), this beautiful home gives you the comfort of a sanctuary while you explore and enjoy the natural beauty of Zion National Park. From Nama-Stay you can reach almost everything within 5 minutes: the park entrance, shuttle buses, grocery store, restaurants and an array of outdoor adventure activities, and still get a sound silent sleep. What you are getting at Nama~Stay is an experience, a symbiosis that is created between nature, Nama~Stay and the people who visit this place.
- a home, for soulful stay, play and practice
- a pure energy place, that often brings out the best in people
- a ideal place for small retreats and gateaways
- a great refuge place for leaders and creators
- a wonderful place for families who like to play in nature and rejoice as a family in oneness
- a nurturing place to encounter awareness and conscious growth
- a great place to exchange wisdom and get inspired with new ideas
Simple, beautiful amenities:
• 3 bedrooms - Quanyin's Healing room with double bed - Temple View with king bed, and the Sun Sanctuary with two queen beds.
• Stowaway queen futon, stowaway double bed, and queen-size pull-out couch.
• 2 1/2 baths
• beautiful courtyard and outdoor patio spaces
• gas grilling area within private Mondell Pine patio
• private, off-street parking for all cars
• powerful heating and cooling system
• WiFi and ethernet access to the internet
• Full amenity kitchen with stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, 4 burner stainless cooktop, triple sink, double batch oven, baking and cookware, settings for 8 persons. (No Microwave)
• $450/night in-season, March through October. $400/night off-season November through February, except holidays.
Catrin and Jonathan Zambella have lived in Springdale, UT, at the footsteps of Zion National Park for over a decade. With their son Massimo, they host your visits to Zion and the grandeur of Southern Utah. Catrin, originally from Switzerland, inspired the Zen-like feel of Nama-Stay and spends her time home schooling Massimo, studying natural healing practices, and exploring the summits of Zion National Park. After 15 years running Zion's premiere outfitter and guide service, Jonathan now offers custom, exclusive canyoneering and climbing trips around the globe, maintaining his expertise on the immense activities Zion offers. Massimo helps us maintain our child-like spirit of investigation and recreation, and charms visitors into playful respites. We live humbly in our small cabin on the Nama-Stay property and look forward to serving you the best Zion has to offer.
Catrin and Jonathan Zambella purchased this house in 2002
In the late 80's Mark Austin and the former owners design and built the house that is now Nama-Stay on a remote lot surrounded by forest and horse pastures. Though Springdale has grown a great deal since that time, Nama-Stay maintains its quaint nature of a ranch house and privacy of an off street home. Nama-Stay was built aligned north-south, with great summer shade and winter sun, with gasping views and privacy all the same.
Hardwood ash, cherry, and bamboo floors throughout. Open layout with vaulted ceilings, eight-foot picture windows, and room for Yoga, Qigong, meditation, executive meetings, and specialty groups. Amazing acoustics throughout. Extensive front and backyard patio spaces. Private, quiet, yet conveniently located minutes from shopping, restaurants, and Park activities.
Nama-Stay is a special oasis in the desert. It will take you beyond the normal retreat atmosphere and catapult you into the pristine nature of Nature. In other words, it is difficult to language the magic Nama-Stay embodies, because each moment is an experience of heighten awareness.
Senses awaken to the gifts offered by the proprietors. Each bedroom is filled with the essence of pure nature and divine blessings. Each room is lightly touched with pure intention for each guest to receive loving nurturance while resting, playing, cooking, and contemplating. And the property and patio lends itself to morning meditations, teaching, sharings and dining while the sun sets gracing the canyon walls.
Nama-Stay is a slice of heaven in the book of ‘Places to Retreat’. You will see what I mean when you visit yourself. It will take your breath away, as it does mine, each time I visit, and I have visited several times now. Nama-Stay is the way to retreat.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Cleaning Fee (One Time)||$150 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.