: Melbourne International Airport
: Spirit of Tasmania Ferry
: Jewell Railway Station (Brunswick)
: St Kilda Beach, Victoria
: The Cornish Arms
: Royal Park Golf Club
: Tom Phat Restaurant
Car: not necessary
Manallack Studios is part of the Manallack and Union Streets Precinct recognised as having historical and architectural heritage significance. Enjoy all Melbourne has to offer - The Art Centre, the latest Stage shows, Crown Casino, 5 star restaurants, Victoria Market, Melbourne Zoo.
- 50 metres to the historical Sydney Road precinct with all its cafes and restaurants
Feel like you've ventured into the depths of all the countries represented here, experience languages, atmosphere, characters and of course… flavours. Sydney Road is the best place in Melbourne to engage every day with people and lifestyles from all over the world. It has so much to offer – amazing fresh food, unique shopping (both traditional and upmarket), live entertainment, local art and goods at very affordable prices.
- 10 minutes to Melbourne University and both the Women's and Children's hospitals and Victoria Market
- 10 minutes by tram to the Melbourne CBD, 100 metres to Train station
- 200 m to Visy Park, home to Carlton Footbal Club
- 4 minutes walk to Brunswick baths with gym, swimming pool, spa/sauna
Opening Times: Monday to Friday 6 am - 9.30 pm, Weekends 8 am - 8 pm
- 15 minute walk to Lygon Street
Stroll along leafy Lygon Street and discover Little Italy – the place where Melbourne’s famous cafe culture was born. A variety of cake shops and gelati bars tempt visitors as they spill out of theaters, cinemas, restaurants and galleries.