Inverloch Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Inverloch rental 400m to the beach, two entertainment areas, balcony & ensuite
‘The Crescent’ is in a great location and only a 2 min walk to the shops and beach.
This wonderfully appointed 2 storey-3bdrm townhouse in Inverloch is privately owned and styled with comfort in mind.
The layout of this Inverloch house is great for a large family holidaying together or a group of friends looking for some R&R. It can sleep up to 8 but even at full capacity everyone still retains their own space to spread out and relax in.
* Pet friendly - small to medium dogs only. Must be outside at all times and allowed to sleep in the garage at night. $30 Pet Fee applies.
- Master bedroom – King bed, ensuite with shower and toilet, split system, private balcony with cafe table and chairs (the morning croissant and coffee hideaway!) & a plasma TV.
- Main living room – Split system, Coonara electric fireplace, TV, CD player and stereo with MP3 connection.
- A balcony off the dining area with a Weber BBQ and table & chairs.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a large dinner table for 8.
- Induction cook top, Blanco oven, coffee machine, water filter, dishwasher, microwave.
- 4 breakfast bar stools at the island bench
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed, built in robes, abundant cupboard space.
- Bedroom 3 – Tri bunk with double on bottom and single on top and a single trundle bed, built in robes.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower. Adjacent to this is a powder room with toilet.
- Second living area with TV, Play station 3, ample books and games. This is a perfect spot to curl up when the sun streams in and enjoy your book.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Extra features to note:
* Free Wi-Fi, IPod dock and Play station 3
*All bedrooms have extra blankets and warm doonas.
* Linen and towels supplied. Please bring your own Beach Towels.
* Complimentary High chair and Port a cot available
There is a double lock up garage which can fit 2 cars or a small boat and car. There is also a fully enclosed backyard which is great for the kids to play in.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Lisa Emrose
We love relaxing through a combination of eating /making good food, enjoying family and friends company. Love fresh air and the smell of the sea, regardless of the weather conditions.
We are in our second year of running our own International IT Consulting company based in Melbourne. Before moving out here from the UK in 1996 Simon had worked for a number of large banks in London, supporting their IT systems. Mel was a primary school teacher for 8 years, in the UK before having their first child Megan. Prior to our own company here in Australia, Simon had a word wide marketing role for HP, and Mel worked for a large retail company for 12 years whilst Megan and Angus grew up.
Lisa Emrose purchased this townhome in 2008
Why Lisa Emrose chose Inverloch
Modern clean lines. It felt safe for our growing family. There is plenty of space within the property to live with each other and yet get away from each other eg. to read a book, play a DVD, sit outside. Park the car and leave it in the garage! Restaurants, coffee, supermarket and the beach are all within a walkable distance.
What makes this townhome unique
The way we furnished it! We wanted guests to feel they were going from home to home……..with a touch of style. From glad wrap to kitchen utensils/crockery, fluffy towels and leather couches and comfy beds, more than one TV……and I hate to say it but easy Wi-Fi access if required.
Guestbook comments from the manager
What a great property and central location, with walking distance to the main shopping strip and the beach. With ample room and a well equipped kitchen even with cling wrap. A lot of thought has gone into this property.