Experience full condominium facilities, luxurious high quality room, comfort bed, huge private balcony, cooking kitchen and free high-speed Internet etc. It is a perfect choice for modern-living singles or families who prefer home-style living with prestige and privacy.
How about drinking a cold beer in a spacious balcony with fabulous views on a 30th-floor apartment, swimming in an Olympic length pool, enjoying a workout with a stylish GYM, or invite your friends for a party in a well-furnished clubhouse sitting by the pool? You got all these without having to dig deep into your pockets.
- Huge master bed room with directly attached washroom with brand new marble finishing, plus dedicated 2mx3m balcony
- In-room Queen size bed integrated with drawers, mattress, bed sheet, coverlet, two pillows.
- In-room huge Wardrops, Study Table
- In-room 40” LED TV
- In-room Air-conditioning, AC power points
- Share storage room (if you have large luggage)
- Shared washer, dryer
- Shared kitchen with basic cooking sets
- Shared ironing machine/board
- Shared hair dryer
- Free gas, electricity and water usage
- Free highs-peed WiFi
- Free access to full condo facilities: Swimming pool, steam room, GYM, tennis court (booking required), kids playground, BBQ pit, clubhouse (booking required), sky terrace
- Free parking lot (if you drive)
- Common areas are serviced daily.
- No breakfast etc.
- No in-room services.
- Self-washing/drying of personal clothes.
- Self-cooking if necessary.
- No toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, facial wash, boby wash, etc. (there’s a grocery shop downstairs with 2 mins walk)
Note we're only putting up the master-bedroom/en-suite room for this ads. We're leasing out other rooms in the same apartment for long-term tenants only.
I'm a Chinese Singapore citizen, good taxpayer, in deep love with this country. All the time I have been hearing foreign friends complaining about how expensive the hotels here are and how difficult it is to find one etc, and also the housing agents are charging too much commission to find a place for them.
So I decided to put up my new private apartment to offer an alternative to welcome our guests. Yes, Singapore needs to be tourist-friendly and every Singaporean must do their part :).
I am married with a lovely wife and two young boys. I am an outgoing, positive and sporty person. play a bit of soccer but more love water sports, swimming, and very addicted to wind-surfing. I also like to travel, work in the IT line and currently running my own business venture (love the challenges!!!).
I look forward to receiving you, ensuring you a pleasant stay and potentially making more good friends!
(PS: After running this for a few months, I'm finding it's quite hard to cope with this as I'm getting busier and busier with my day job also. Would really appreciate if you could read all the room descriptions before raise questions as sometimes you might get delayed answers. Apologize for that in advance but really appreciate your understandings.)
This is my second property in the same location. We bought one unit last year and after living for 6 months, I found this place so great and the properties here have so much hidden value than any other place, I bough the second unit. Because we are a small family that doesn't need occupy two houses, we decided to lease out this new unit, which is on the highest floor of this area (30th floor).
Brand new high-rise luxurious condo apartment, located right next to Singapore's historical and best eatery street - Balestier road; walking distance to Singapore's first dedicated sport mall – Velocity@Novena; situated in the heart of Singapore medical hub - diagonally opposite to Thomson Medical Center and 3 bus stops away to Tan Tock Seng hospital, Novena Medical Center, Parkway Novena Medical Center; 5 minutes by taxi to world's top shopping street - Orchard Road; surrounded by 4 major bus stations with 35 direct buses taking you to every corner of Singapore Island.
It is within walking distance to the nearest MRT/train station and a few bus stops away to many major attractions, such as MacRitchie Reservoir, Botanic Garden, Orchard Road (Shopping street), Novena Square (Medical Hub), and Balestier (next door, eatery street).
There're many major buses within 3 minutes walking distance, along the express way or Thomson road. These buses can reach to every corner of Singapore.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Fees And Taxes||NA|
|$75 for the window room
$85/night for the common private room.
$110/night for the masterbed room
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.