Edwards Estate Rental Photos and Description
Enjoy all that Cordillera, Vail & Beaver Creek have to offer.
Welcome to your own gated estate in the heart of the Vail Valley. Every activity is just minutes away!!!
Let me introduce you to Cordillera. A gem hidden just west of Vail, this community has every year round activity for every age. Nestled in 7,000+ acres of fertile, high country ranchland and dramatic Rocky Mountain peaks, Cordillera is the most extraordinary mountain community in North America. My Cordillera Vacation Home is the perfect place for your family's mountain retreat. We offer peace, natural beauty and luxury. This home is only 15 miles from Beaver Creek Ski Resort and only 20 miles from Vail Ski Resort. We also located 20 miles from the Vail/Eagle County Regional Airport, less than two hours from the mile high city of Denver and minutes from the legendary ski resorts of Vail and Beaver Creek. Cordillera is the epitome of casual, mountain living with a twist of refinement.
Set along a vast and private stretch of beautiful El Mirador Mountain, amid towering Pines and Spruce trees, sits this exquisite 7,800+ square-foot, 5-bedroom, 5.5-bath “Mountain-Mediterranean” estate. Dramatic trusses, cathedral ceilings, large expanses of glass and custom wood work provide impressive design detail throughout the home, which offers three stunning master suites and baths, great room, chef’s kitchen, dining room, private library/office, artist’s study, and game/media room. The expansive, open-flowing floor plan offers plenty of living space and privacy for everyone and truly sets this luxury mountain retreat apart.
The home has 3 levels:
- Lower Level has media/game room (with large flat screen TV, separate wet bar and fridge, professional foosball table, movie theater quality popcorn machine) and one master suite and 2 guest bedrooms (each with full custom baths). Lower level also includes outdoor patio and hot tub.
- Main floor has large dressing area, butler’s pantry, kitchen, dining room, private library/office and great room. Main level also includes large deck and outdoor dining area off kitchen and gas grill.
- Top floor has two master suite, custom baths, loft area and artist’s study.
Trail head access for one of Cordillera’s many hiking trails with National Forest access is adjacent to the property, providing endless tranquility to this spectacular mountain setting with beautiful views.
The lay-out of house is perfect for two or three families with children who wish to vacation together or for corporate gatherings.
While staying at my house, feel free to enjoy unlimited use of my eight passenger Chevy Suburban (dubbed 'The Adventure Mobile') and play with our many toys and sports equipment:
- Fly fishing poles, gear, & waders (1 adult, 3 kids)
- Mountain Bikes (4 adult 2 kids)
- Bike Rack (carries 4 adult bikes)
- Skis & snowboards, boots & helmets (6 adult, 8 kids)
- Kayak & paddle (w/all gear)
- Inner tubes for tubing down the Colorado River (10)
- Ice skates (1 adult, 2 kids)
- Tennis rackets (6)
- Skateboard (1)
- Lacrosse sticks (2)
- Ice Hockey sticks (3)
- Snowshoes (4 adult, 2 kids)
- Hiking Shoes (4)
- Camping & Hiking (6 person tent, cooler, backpacks & sleeping bags)
- Professional Foosball Table
- Yoga Mats (2)
- Sleds (6)
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Mark Schwartz
I have lived and raised my children in Colorado since 2003. I love skiing, snowboarding, hiking, fly fishing, biking, golfing, swimming, whitewater kayaking, kite boarding, golfing, and entertaining, and am happy to be doing my favorite activities in my favorite place, Cordillera, with my children, my large family, and my friends.
Mark Schwartz purchased this estate in 2003
Why Mark Schwartz chose Edwards
I purchased my vacation home in Cordillera because of the endless activities available within close proximity. I found that Cordillera is the perfect setting for all of my passions - family, outdoor activity, and nature. I always wanted a private mountaintop retreat where I could raise my children in an outdoor mountain paradise, entertain my large extended family and my many friends and their families and which would allow everyone to be together in one place for meals and family gatherings, yet still seek out their own unique adventure year round.
What makes this estate unique
The close proximity to the Lodge and Spa at Cordillera as well as the golf courses and hiking trails, put our entire active lifestyle within walking distance. Vail, Beaver Creek, and the surrounding mountains are minutes away.