|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Great Location!!! Close to Disney (4.5 miles), Universal, Seaworld and Convention Center!
* Beautiful Lake View
* Newly Wood flooring in entire townhouse (old photos still show carpet)
* King Size Master room upstairs with inside bathroom
* Queen Bedroom downstairs with full bathroom
* Girls' room and boys' room with 4 twin beds upstairs to share one bathroom
* Bunk bed, foosball and TV as #5 bedroom with closet
* Wii provided with basic sport games. Please bring your own games!
* Sleeper sofa in Living room
* Private, screen-enclosed patios with hot tub
* 4 TVs in living room, bunk-bed room and two master rooms
* Kids friendly with high chair, pack n play（2） and strollers, stairs fence for little kids
* Fully equipped kitchen with all-you-need cookware and dinnerware
* Free internet, cable TV and phone free call to US & Canada
* Washer and dryer; iron and iron board
* All new and high quality liens and bedding stuffs with back-up comforter and blanket
* 1 -2 minutes walking to clubhouse to enjoy the pool, spa, movie-theater, pool table
* Lake view, pool, spa and kiddie splash pool
* Two playgrounds
* Walking and jogging paths
* WiFi Internet access in the clubhouse and by the pool
* Large Kitchen to have a party, Pool table
* Gated access
* Clubhouse with theater. Large flat-screen to show your own movie
* Just minutes from the best Orlando Fl dining and shopping
* Next to the plaza which has Nike, Converse, Tommy clearance Outlet and Dollar Tree
* 3 minutes to Walmart, Samsclub and target
Keywords: Close to Disney, Seaworld, Universal, Convention Center, Lake-view, 5 Bedroom, Hot Tub, pool, movie theater, Wii, WiFi, free calls to North America locations
We are very responsible property owner. We are trying our best to make this townhouse comfortable for guests by providing what we can think of such as kids toys, games and equipments. All liens and bedding stuffs are new and wil be kept clean. You will find everything you need here. Welcome to our vacation home!!!
Lucia & Fan
Lucia purchased this townhome in 2010
I am a realtor and I know this location is the best for tourists to go anywhere.
Very kids friendly to have a lot of toys and games to play during vacation. We love kids and hope they enjoy and are happy outside home as well. And also we provide high chair, pack n play and stroller and many toys
The townhome was very nice and well equipped. It's nicely decorated. It's situated on the lake so A nice view. The neighborhood itself appeared to be mostly vacation rentals as we saw many other families checking in And out. It's about a 15-20 minute drive to Disney depending on traffic. Overall good value for the money. Perfect for my family.
We stayed at this condo at Coral Cay..the owners are beautiful people, they drove 1 hour to come and meet with us and the place was beautiful, they made our stay in Kissimmee excellent!!The owners were extremely helpful. I am already talking about going back and telling my familyand friends about this beautiful condo! Everything is very close, lots of restaurants, Disneys is minutes away, Walmart, outlets, groceries..minutes away..Excellent condo..thanks to the owners! (its home-away from home..and better)
Originally requested another property held by the owners. It was unavailable, and they suggested this house for the same price--this place has 2 extra bedrooms, so that was very generous! The unit is 15-20 minutes to Disney/Lake Buena Vista area and a bit closer to Universal. It wasn't convenient for coming at home for lunch and naps, but was great for us as we spent most of our day at the parks anwyay.
There is some wear and the owner acknowledged they'll be doing some repairs in the future. However, the house is nice overall, and comfortably fit our party of 6 (which included a baby). The only real down side, in my opinion: the floors were VERY dirty when we arrived, which was only a problem for us because we had a crawling baby on the loose. The owner was extremely accomodating to us and we will keep this house on our list for the next trip to Disney!
This home was great! My family stayed during Thanksgiving 2012. We found the accomodations to be very clean and nicely decorated. The owners were very easy to contact and the home is very close to Disney and Universal. The home is also very close to outlet stores and stores like Wal-Mart and Target. The photos are very accurate and the deposit was returned immediately. We will definitely stay here in the future!
I was a little nervous renting from an individual ,but we were very pleased with the townhome the home was clean and the pictures did it justice.. With nine of us staying everyone that needed their own bed had one, 3 bathrooms was great ! There were even beach towels, games if you had time to play them. Everything went smoothly and they were very prompt about returning our deposit! Would not hesitate to use them again!!!
We just got back this week from our trip to Coral Cay. We were traveling 3 adults and 3 kids from Michigan. Every detail they told us in emails and all correspondence has gone exactly as they stated which is such a relief. We would stay here again for sure! We also had friends travel in to see us and spend time with us from Miami, Fort Pierce and Nashville Tennessee. The villa was large enough to accommodate all our company, and the price was incredible compared to the Disney Hotels. So much space, a full kitchen and quick and easy access to all the main area attractions.
Since we were traveling with so many little kids, we also went to the parks early in the day took a break at the villa for lunch and then returned for the evening. The great benefit to this is that we paid very little money for food at Disney, and that saved us a ton of money in the end.
The hot tub wasn't acting right when we first arrived, Lucia said that if we had let her know she would have ensured it be fixed, however, we were so busy with all other great amenities the property offers, the playground, swimming pool and the awesome movie theater, we just didn't have time. We want to thank you so much for opening up your home to us and let you know it was the best family vacation we have ever had. Thanks for everything! We will definitely be back.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
$300 deposit to make reservation
Rent pays at 45 days prior to check in
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.