* Stunning Na Pali coast is 5 minutes North
* Historic Hanalei Town is 10 minutes South
* Within 150 yards from Kepuhi Point and a two mile stretch of pristine beach
* Less than a mile to Tunnels beach
* Partial ocean and mauka views
* Award-winning Mediterranean Gourmet Restaurant across the street
* Hanalei Day Spa & Na Pali Coffee Shop just steps away
* Modern décor & amenities
* Private elevator for easy access to all levels
* Tree house-feel with tropical backdrop
* Large yard for activities
* Excellent for adventure seekers
* Professionally managed and licensed vacation rental
- Hawaii GE & TAT License: W27872578-01
- Kauai TVR License: TVNC-1363
Historic Hanalei Town is the most authentic Hawaiian village on the island and boasts fine restaurants, quaint boutiques, beach activities and equipment rentals and as well as other popular services. You will also find the word renowned Hanalei Bay - the gorgeous half moon bay where you can swim, boogie board and surf.
At the Tropical Bamboo Hideaway, your next outdoor adventure starts as soon as you step outside - on the beach, in the ocean, afloat the streams and rivers or on the trails of the stunning Na Pali Coast mountains. Surf, snorkel, scuba dive, swim, hike, paddle board, kayak, horseback ride, zipline and so much more.
Other Activities: Parasailing, boating, shopping, kayaking, wildlife viewing, and spas.
Golf: The closets golf courses are in Princeville, approximately 8 miles South.