Old Naples House Rental Photos and Description
Home on large property by beach. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7) Premier area
Classic Naples beach house on outside, all new on the inside. Rent this Entire 4 Star Home! Hundreds of flowers year round. BRAND NEW: kitchen, kitchen appliances, family room, lanai with grill, 3 bedrooms new Master Bedroom with all new marble and porcelain Master Bath, six person dining area, parking right outside your front door, 200 ft from the best sugar sand beach in Naples, new flat screen HDTV, cable, WI-FI and total Privacy. All new porcelain floors. You'll fall in love with this dreamy beach home. Great for the whole family or a romantic getaway. Completely Furnished; beach chairs, pails and shovels for the kids, beach towels, beach balls, bicycle, electric pump, sheets, towels, silverware, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker…everything!
UPDATE ALERT: Take at look at our recent reviews. We prefer renting the January-April, 2015 period for a Full Month at a time. Long term renters shud contact us, or others, ASAP. Finding 30-90 day rentals is very difficult. (Of course we do still rent by the week)
Back to my home description !
Many call the location of this home the finest in all Naples. Fifty stores and restaurants on Naples most famous boulevard, Fifth Avenue, just two blocks away. You can't find another value at a location like this for twice the price !
No other location along the beach has old pilings leading out into the Gulf (see my photos). Pelicans perch on these pilings. They take off and land all day, you'll see them dive for fish...they always catch one and it's fun seeing them in their big 'pouch.' Seagulls bicker for spots on the pilings making for fun bird watching. Friendly Dolphins bob up just offshore….at times just 30' away! ...you and your children will Love It.
- SWIMMING is ideal. No hard shells or rocks to walk over as you get into the water, just soft sugar sand. Build sand castles, walk hand in hand along the beach ..and don't miss sunset..every night the sea turns orange and gold as the sun sets on Naples.
- the beach is SUGAR SAND, voted one of the Ten Best Beaches in America. Walk in the water and the bottom feels like walking on a plush carpet.
- you can fill up our 'beach stuff' carrier with our beach chairs, pails and shovels for kids, beach umbrella, sun tan cream, books, soft drinks and water and 'roll' it 200' to the beach.
- walk 20 minutes along the beach to a main attraction in Naples, the Naples Pier. Grab a hot dog, ice cream, a beverage, watch fisherman bring in catches.
- From the pier or the beach in front of your home you'll view dolphin's (think Flipper) coming to the surface. I've had them come to the side of my boat 'stand' in the water and beg for food ! They're amazing!
Rent a boat in town.
- this is the Sunset Beach! Every evening watch gorgeous sunsets that turn the clouds orange, pink..purple..spectacular!
- Spend Christmas/New Year out of the cold and on the beach !
The perfect beach home !
- All new porcelain tile flooring
- See our valuable sailing ship and our shell and mask collections.
- Perfect outdoor dining on screened lanai.
- His and her bicycles (Naples is a bikers paradise!)
- You can bike to the drug or grocery store, or near-by restaurants.
- Bike to the Brand New and stunning workout center and use any of nearly 100 workout machines, and when your done, swim in the Large, New outdoor pool.
- A few Naples Destinations: Hollywood 20 (new movie theater), Mercato: 500+ restaurants, shopping, cocktails, dancing...and the plush new Silver Spot movie theater with Lazy Boy sized chairs, reserved seating and fine restaurants. SHOPPING:The Waterside Shops (DeBeers, Tiffany's, Hermes, Harry Winston and more common stores like Gap, Banana Republic) an Apple store. Discount malls, many shopping malls, restaurants set amidst beautiful pools, flowers and fountains.
- Third Street South shopping and dining, (5 minutes away)
- Fifth Avenue Dining and shopping (just two blocks away), Naples has hundreds of restaurants within a 10 minute drive
- Naples has more golf courses per capita than any town in the USA
- The Property:
There's dozens of coconut palms, and even an orange tree. Your free to gather and eat all you wish.
Did you know the locals think of Naples as 'Paradise' Please come and learn why.
Keywords: Beach house, bungalow, home
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the manager
The weather has been perfect every day. We really hate to leave your home !
It's been a great vacation.
My first visit to Florida was to Miami Beach, around 1950. As the east coast of Florida became gridlock I drove west and discovered Naples. My wife, my children and my grandchildren adore Naples. We locals call it Paradise. We adore Old Naples, between Hy 41 (Tamiami Trail) and the Gulf, there's no congestion. This is the Most Valuable Real Estate on the entire West Coast of Florida and this home is in it's center. The magnificent Mahogany, Date and Royal Palm trees of 90 years ago are here. You can drive along lanes that are canopied with boughs of these magnificent trees. Walk, bike ride, stroll or take rides along Gulf Shore Blvd and Gordon Drive and view the most exquisite waterside mansions in all America. The wealthiest people own $10 - 75 million homes, in Naples, for a reason. Come, learn why.
I've come to Florida since the 1960's. In the 1970's we decided to travel to every city on the east coast of Florida from Ft Lauderdale to Key West. We found very crowded conditions. Today 9 million people live in Dade and Broward counties (Miami, Miami Beach, Ft Lauderdale, etc) The highways are choked with traffic. In 1975 we discovered Naples, on the west coast of Florida. Quiet, beautiful, uncrowded white sand beaches..an American Paradise. We came every year and in 1999 we bought this home. 2009 was the first year of rentals. We plan to retire and live in this paradise next year.
Your Naples rental is across the street from the beach, minutes from great grocers, a new CVS drugstore, two Starbucks, the most magnificent workout center and swimming pool you've ever seen, both 5th Avenue and Third St shopping and restaurants. Walk across the street to Naples best beach.
View Pelicans, Seagulls and dozens of shorebirds. It's always sunny, never any mosquitoes. You're surrounded by greenery; palms, shrubs and tens of thousands of flowers, especially the red or pink bougainvillea that surround this home. Eat fresh coconut right off the trees and pick and enjoy oranges directly off the orange tree. My wife and I love to bicycle, (bikes and electric pump are provided free) If you need to cool off after biking you can stroll across the street, swim in the surf or relax in the new Jacuzzi tub. Dine inside, or grill and dine outside on the covered lanai.