- the beach is SUGAR SAND, voted one of the Ten Best Beaches in America. Walk in the water and the bottom feels like walking on a plush carpet..absolutely no rocks, weeds, stones.
- you can fill up our 'beach stuff' carrier (in the garage) with our beach chairs, pails and shovels for kids, beach umbrella, sun tan cream, books, soft drinks and water and 'roll' it 200 ft to the beach.
- leave the beach to return home and find a new Naples Beach shower and water fountain 10 ft from the beach.
- walk 20 minutes along the beach to a main attraction in Naples, the Naples Pier. Grab a hot dog, ice cream, a beverage, watch fisherman bring in catches. At certain times of the year it's easy to catch fish all day long, even for kids. You can bait 4 hooks at once and catch four fish at once.
- From the pier or the beach in front of your home you'll view dolphin's (think Flipper) coming to the surface. I've had them come to the side of my boat while fishing, 'stand' in the water and beg for fish ! They're amazing!
- perfect place to make Sand Castles
- this is the Sunset Beach! Every evening watch gorgeous sunsets that turn the clouds orange, pink..purple..spectacular!
- Spend a Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year out of the cold and on the beach !
As described it's the perfect beach home !
- All new porcelain tile flooring
- See our valuable (be careful!) sailing ship and our shell and mask collections.
- Perfect outdoor dining on screened lanai; use the new gas grill..
- His and her's bicycles (Naples is a bikers paradise!) Flat roads, no hills, bikers lanes and amazing scenery...and no heavy traffic.
- You can bike to the library and get DVD's, bike to the drug or grocery store, bike to dinner (Tommy Bahama's is a nearby favorite)
- Bike to the Brand New and stunning workout center. For $7 you can use any of nearly 100 workout machines, get free expert advice from on-site personal trainers, and when your done, swim in the Large, New outdoor pool.
- A few Naples Destinations: Hollywood 20 (new movie theater), Mercato: fashionable restaurants, shopping, cocktails, dancing...and the plush new Silver Spot movie theater with Lazy Boy sized chairs, reserved seating and fine restaurants ,The Waterside Shops (DeBeers, Tiffany's, Hermes, Harry Winston and more common stores like Gap, Banana Republic)plus a new Apple store, restaurants all outdoors and set amidst beautiful pools and fountains.
- Third Street South shopping and dining, (5 minutes away)
- Fifth Avenue Dining and shopping (just two blocks away), Naples has hundreds of restaurants within a 10 minute drive
- Naples has more golf courses per capita than any town in the USA
- The Property:
There's dozens of coconut palms, and even an orange tree on your lot. Your free to gather and eat all you wish. Note the 500 year old Mahogany Tree.
Did you know the locals think of Naples as 'Paradise' Please come and learn why. There are hundreds of waterside cities in Florida but none are as fine as Naples. I've been to nearly every city in Florida and Naples is by far the best !
If there's a mechanical problem, or any issue you'd like addressed, help is usually on the way within minutes. Just call.
Keywords: Beach house, bungalow, home