Our 160 acre ranch was originally a part of the Spanish land grant Rancho Paseo de Robles. On October 22, 1896 it was recorded as a separate ranch. Around the turn of the century the original farmhouse and dairy barn were built. The farmhouse continued to serve as the main residence for the ranch until 1975 when it was converted to a guest house for ranch visitors and doubled as the ranch headquarters.
In 2009 the farmhouse was completely remodeled to accommodate guests in search of a quiet peaceful country visit among the vineyards here on the west side of Paso Robles. The ranch continues to harvest dry crops of barley and oats, walnuts and in 1995 we added sixteen acres of Merlot wine grapes.
Other Activities: shopping, kayaking, boating, shelling, wildlife viewing, horseshoes, hot air ballooning