Blue Ridge Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Whether you’re planning a romantic Blue Ridge Mountains getaway or a fun adventure with family and friends, Down the Road Cabin is just what you’re looking for! Located about 15 miles from beautiful downtown Blue Ridge, Georgia, this spacious Blue Ridge rental cabin is nestled among the trees on a hillside with seasonal views of the neighboring mountains. The cabin is backed by National Forest Service land, providing a peaceful and naturally beautiful setting.
Adventure Awaits at this Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental
Down the Road Cabin is conveniently located near activities sure to please everyone, from shopping and dining to numerous outdoor adventures.
Head into Blue Ridge, GA for unique restaurants, cafes, shops, art and craft galleries, gift stores, antiques and more
Take a trip on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway
Explore the Aska Adventure area, which is perfect for hiking and mountain biking
Hike and backpack on the popular Benton MacKaye Trail or Appalachian Trail
Walk to the beautiful Toccoa River, perfect for fishing and tubing, and check out the Toccoa Swinging Bridge
Fish, canoe and kayak on the three area lakes
Your Naturally Beautiful Mountain Retreat
After a day of adventure, retreat to your secluded, peaceful cabin in the woods to relax. Down the Road Cabin is beautiful year round and every detail is planned with your comfort in mind. You may never want to leave!
* Sip wine or hot cocoa on the large covered porch while you listen to the birds sing and watch hummingbirds at the feeder
* Unwind and enjoy the mountain view in the six-person hot tub
* Read or watch a movie by the gas fireplace in the comfortable, sunny living room
* Play a game of pool or watch satellite TV in the game room
The Perfect Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin Rental for Families
The Down the Road Cabin sleeps up to eight on three spacious levels, making it a great choice for adventures with family and friends. But it’s also cozy enough for a romantic getaway. This well appointed cabin features:
* Full kitchen
* Dining area
* Living room with satellite TV and gas fireplace
* Balcony with rocking chairs and gas grill
* King bedroom and full bath on main level
* Master suite on upper level with king bedroom, full bath, and a loft for reading or relaxing
* Finished basement with queen bedroom, full bath, laundry room, pool table, satellite TV and DVD player
Adventure and relaxation await you at Down the Road Cabin!
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Sundance Cabin Rentals
We bought this cabin as a family vacation spot for family and friends. Three bedrooms on three levels gives everyone some private space, plus open areas for group fun.
We love the mountains for the hiking and relaxing views. The nearby Toccoa River is great for tubing or fishing.
We love sitting on the balcony in the morning sipping our coffee while watching the sun come up and seeing the hummingbirds . So totally relaxing!!