|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
AVAILABLE NOW for the discriminating traveler who appreciates the best! Quite simply the prime vacation location on the beach in Costa Rica! Horizontes Del Mar, an exquisite luxury condominium complex is located right on the beach in the quiet, upscale community of Playa Langosta. Less than 1 mile south of the fun, lively and festive surf town of Tamarindo, it's close enough to enjoy memorable nights out, yet just down the road enough to return to relax, escape and get a good nights sleep afterwards!
TOP TEN REASONS TO RESERVE THIS VACATION SPOT NOW!
1. Location, location, location - This is the best location in one of the finest buildings in the most sought after location! Quite possibly the only place in magical Langosta where you can soak in your hot tub on your private terrace and sip a fruity cocktail surrounded with unparalleled views of a spectacular sunset over the majestic Pacific Ocean. Then wake up in a comfy bed with 180 degree views of the Costa Rica sunrise! Honestly, this is essentially the 'corner office' of a fabulous condominium complex - one of the finest in Costa Rica and this is the only unit with a hot tub on a private deck. So you can book a massage on the beach in front of the building and then soak in your hot tub for a most completely relaxing afternoon!
2. Your Luxurious Home Away From Home - Your 3 BR and 3.5 BA penthouse is architecturally stunning, beautifully-appointed and fully-equipped with A/C, Cable TV, DVD, high speed internet, washer/dryer, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and travertine showers and marble countertops in the bathrooms. There are vaulted barrel ceilings, recessed lighting, grand pillars and beautifully painted tiles. The occasional pieces and artwork was collected from local artisans because when you are spending time in this beautiful country, you want to look around and appreciate the culture of its people!
3. The Great Outdoors - You'll ooh and aah over the outside spaces! This is not a huge impersonal condominium complex. The property is quaint and well maintained. Wave to the gardener who always seems to be working his magic. The grounds are peppered with all sorts of unique and colorful and fragrant orchids and many other lovely fauna and trees. Its' well-manicured grounds offer a green and rainbow-colored lush background as you sit at the sparkling lap pool with a view of the ocean just steps beyond. So lovely! In your own space, you will enjoy sliding the doors open from the great room to a large terrace with incredible views - a great spot to dine or to curl up with a good book. The private upstairs master bedroom has its' own private terrace with a hot tub, unforgettable views and a Juliet balcony. The second bedroom opens up to the lower terrace and the third bedroom has a Juliet balcony. Even in the kitchen when you are making your morning coffee, there is a little window with a lovely view of striking flowers. Everywhere you turn, it is just so pretty...
4. Safe and Sound - Although Costa Rica is a peaceful country, the entire complex is walled and gated with friendly security guards at the front gate at all times. Even the beach has a gate to enter the property. Your unit also has a lock box for any valuables you bring with you. So rest easy... P.S. Those friendly security guards can also call you a cab if necessary and they will wave you in and out of the secure parking area with your rental car or scooter.
5. Legendary Surfing Just Steps Away - At this location, you'll find yourself steps from one of the best surfing beaches in the world. Whether you are an accomplished, well-traveled surfer (in which case you already know its' reputation) or a novice surfer or a parent who has agreed to surf lessons for your teens, this is the spot! With some of the finest surf instructors on the planet in your own backyard, there's no time like the present to Hang Ten!
6. Natural Beauty and Ecotourism - Costa Rica is the birthplace of ecotourism. It is home to endless wildlife spotting and leisurely hikes and tours to take in the stunning natural beauty that abounds. Whether you're looking for a relaxing tour of the rain forest to spot the amazing butterflies and a family of howler monkeys or chasing an adrenaline rush of four wheeling or zip-lining over the forest canopy or you want to explore the bubbling, quaking Arenal volcano, our contacts will lead you in the right direction to book an unforgettable adventure!
7. One For All - This condominium has broad appeal for any type of vacationer. Whether a family, a romantic getaway, a couples' retreat, a girls' bachelorette escape or a guys' surfing trip, this is the perfect setting and will be comfortable for your trip.
8. Feast On - There are four restaurants within walking distance and a small grocery for all your immediate needs. Nearby Tamarindo is known for it's fabulous restaurants. The area is a popular draw for chefs and each has his/her own style, specialty and setting - so fun to try them all! Whether you crave Tico cuisine, Argentinian beef and the best sangria, local fresh seafood specialties, sushi or italian comfort food, you'll be happy with the offerings. If you prefer to cook and dine at home, your kitchen is well-equipped to prepare your feast and the larger, modern Super Mercado is a 10 minute car or taxi ride and you will have the best table with the best view in town on your own private terrace!
9. We Love to Share Our Tips! - As owners, we are frequent visitors and this is our home sweet home when we are there. So feel free to ask us for some ideas on how to make the most of your trip. We are foodies and love to recommend our favorite restaurants as well as suggesting adventure trips and excursions and the best way to get around. We'd love to save you hours of pouring through outdated travel books and endless web sites.
10. Great Value - This is the right place for your next vacation! The rental rates are very reasonable. Please feel free to contact us to discuss long term rates or special occasions. You will love this trip and make lifelong memories!
Note: We also own and rent another unit in the building. If this unit is rented, please look at VRBO#618112 as it is a similar unit without the hot tub on the upper deck and is really lovely!
I recently spent a week at this property with three best friends. The condo was very clean, spacious and had several amenities including a full kitchen, washer/dryer, Wi-Fi and cable TV - I felt like I was at home! It is located near several local attractions (bars, clubs, restaurants, etc.) and is safe, with a 24-hour security guard. The architecture and design is very luxurious and the balcony view is spectacular. I would highly recommend!
I came to Tamarindo for my birthday trip with my best friends. I had a great time and would definitely come back. The best part of the villa was the beautiful views and the safety. As a single woman going to a foreign country, safety is a big concern for me. The villa has 24 hour security guards who greet you at the gate to the complex as you enter and leave. In fact, the gate to the complex remains locked at all times unless the guard opens it. (Guests have a key as well just in case, but we never needed it). They staff were very friendly.
Every morning I woke up to the soft sounds of the waves, you can’t beat that. The view was awesome as you could see the beach, the pool, beautiful nature all around. It was also very quiet in the complex; I never heard any loud noises or bothersome neighbors. Oh, I almost forgot to mention. as the birthday girl, I had the upstairs room all to myself and it was like a suite of its own with a large bed, walk in closet, TV, large bathroom two balcony’s and yes a private hot tub.
The first thing test caught my eye was the magnificent view. It was truly breathtaking. The interior decoration was beautiful, it really made me feel like I was in an authentic Costa Rican house. The bathrooms were gorgeous and the kitchen made me feel like I was at home. I would definitely recommend this space to any traveller for a luxurious and cozy stay.
The condo is located in a great area for tourists. There are plenty of places to eat and shop. There is also a nearby monkey jungle and horseback riding. This location offers everything you need to have a great time: full kitchen, jacuzzi, infinity pool and much more. In addition, this condo is great for a group of friends and/or family.
We spent a few nights at the Horizonte condos and had an amazing time. The place is clean, safe, and spacious. The views are spectacular! Langosta offers the best of both worlds - a tranquil upscale neighbor that is close to all the restaurants, shops, and nightlife in Tamarindo. We enjoyed just hanging on the balcony watching sunsets. The pool area is very nice and secluded, and we met some nice folks staying at the other condos. Definitely would recommend this condo!
3 men and a world class experience in Playa Langosta/Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
The condo is very well furnished and appointed. The views are from 2 large balconies are amazing. The hot tub melted away any remaining worldly cares. Maid services were timely and thorough. A malfunctioning dishwasher was fixed within 2 hours of reporting. Our visit was as close to perfect as could be hoped for, in fact, it was so good that we will be renting a second unit from this owner and bringing 3 more adventurers this upcoming February.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 2015 - May 1 2015
3 night minimum stay
Low Season 2015
May 2 2015 - Nov 13 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||Please contact owner at 202-387-0606 to arrange payment and to ask any questions or get any additional information|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.