|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
There is nothing to change in this beautiful mountain home. Every piece of furniture, mattress, pillow, utensil is brand new!! The house includes:
• 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths (one bath on each floor)
• Kitchen has all new dishes/glassware/pots & pans
• Living room has a working gas fireplace and a 42 inch flatscreen
• Dining room has an expandable table that seats up to 10
• 1st floor bedroom has a queen bed
• 2nd floor Master bedroom has a queen bed, nice sitting area and a 30 inch flatscreen
• 2nd floor Kids room features one set of bunk beds and one separate twin bed with two
• Huge 2 car garage and lots of parking.
• Full size washer and dryer (brand new)
• The basement has a very private bedroom (with queen bed), a large family room with bar area (walk out with French doors)
• 55' TV and huge comfy leather sectional (with a pull out full bed) in the family room
• The house has wireless internet and cable TV
After 10 years visiting the Mount Washington Valley, we decided to buy our own place. We use the house for skiing and hiking excursions. Renters can expect all the comforts of home.
The Owner purchased this house in 2010
Great secluded house that is nice to get away. My friends and I were looking to get out of the big city and escape for a weekend of golf, and this was exactly what we were looking for. Plenty of nice sleeping arrangements, very large outside deck to relax and bbq, and conveniently located near town, but far enough away. Recommended for anyone looking for a great deal in Bartlett.
Big, beautiful home perfect for large family. Enough space for all to spread out and relax, great deck for enjoying the beautiful surroundings. Everything was exceptionally clean and the house has absolutely everything you need at a home away from home!
We will definitely be back for our annual family StoryLand weekend! The owner is a pleasure to deal with!
We just got back from Leslie's beautiful mountain house that we rented over July 4th weekend for a family mountain climb! We were a group of 9 adults and 1 child. Accomodations were perfect!! The house impresses you with its newness, then charms you with the homey touches then goes back to impressing you with all the accoutrements you could need! Everything is so clean, new, and beautifully appointed. We had all the space we needed and people could gather on any of the three levels or altogether on the deck or in the family room.
The owner is a great communicator.
This house exceeded our expectations!
We had a wonderful visit over Memorial Day weekend. The house was perfect for 2 families (or more). Very clean, not much out that the kids could break, 10-15 min to N Conway shopping and 5 min to Story Land. Highly recommended! Great basement TV room that we didn't even end up having time to use. Hope to go back next year.
My family and I stayed here for a ski weekend on 01/27 to 01/30. I highly recommend this property it is well suited for a large party up to 12 or 13. It is very clean and well kept. Very close to Attitash, Wildcat and North Conway. The owner Leslie is very easy to deal with.And the rates are reasonable for a large group. We had a great time, Thanks Leslie.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.