Emerald Island House Rental Photos and Description
House, 7 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 18-20)
Brand new house available for occupancy. Renovation is just finished, fashion, modern, kids adorable! You name it, you imagine it... let the dream come true!
Most Favored floor plan in the Most Favored 5-Star Resort Community! Spacious 3000 sf + villa with 4 king + 6 twin beds with high quality mattresses & bedding.
* 4 master king suites with their own private bathrooms
* 2 bedrooms with twin beds + 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds with their own themes (your kids will love the decoration, I bet!)
* 1 master & 1 twin bedroom are downstairs for easy access
* All master bedrooms have ceiling fans for extra cooling
* Specious game room with ceiling fan, pool table, football table and much more.
* South facing pool/spa with all day sun shine facing to active orange trees, have three pool tables with 16 beach chairs;
* 7 TVs in entire house, all with DVD combination ; Wii station
* Children safety fence is available in the pool area
* Customized large kitchen table with 9 seats for all purposes such as meeting, play and meal
* Formal dining room seats min 6
* All cookware including bake birthday cake place for special occasional party
* Baby and kids friendly in the house, full size crib and a play pan/portable crib, a highchair and stroller
* One sofa bed and two folding beds for extra 4 guests
* High Speed Internet Access - Wireless;
* Free Telephone Calls - local & North America (incl. Canada);
After a day of exploring the sights and sounds of Central Florida, you can retreat through the gates of Emerald Island to the community clubhouse, where its pool and spa beckon. If you prefer, discover the true Florida with a refreshing walk down nature paths abundant with native foliage.
Did I mention that we are located only three stoplights to Disney?!?!
For you and your family's delight, Emerald Island Resort has over 11 acres of wooded preserve with nature trails. It is surrounded by conservation areas dedicated to the floral and plant life of Central Florida. Encircled by a protective buffer of woodlands and wetlands, Emerald Island Resort is a 'land Island' amidst a sea of lush vegetation. The winding, palm-lined road that leads you to Emerald Island Resort is a prelude to the community's grandeur. The colonnaded entry, complete with a playful dolphin fountain and picturesque rotunda, provides a dramatic sense of arrival.
This 24-hour gated community featuring a 24-hour manned security entrance is only a few miles from Walt Disney World® and a short walk or drive to shopping and dining, this 'island' serves as a haven from the larger world while remaining central to everything the world's most popular destination with millions of visitors a year offers.
At 40,000 square feet the Clubhouse has something for everyone including a facility and spa with hot tub, sauna, and steam room; a sundry shop; a meeting room for informal gatherings; computers for access to the internet, and a snack bar as well as a concierge service and shuttle service to and from area attractions.
5-Star Luxury Community Amenities (most are FREE)
24-hour Man-Gated Security;
2 Heated Swimming Pools, Whirlpool, Poolside Tiki Bar;
Fitness Center, Sauna, Video Arcade;
Cyber Cafe & Wireless Hot Spot;
Tennis Center & Equipment Loan; Basketball Half-Courts;
Volleyball Sand Court; 5-a- side Soccer;
2 Playgrounds, natural walk;
Meeting room & business center with fax service;
All day FREE coffee!
Travel about one mile from the house and you'll find a large Shopping Center on US 192 with a supermarket, a walk-in medical clinic, drug stores and many restaurant & franchises i.e. Outback Steak House and Carrabba's. We feel it's the absolute best location outside of Disney.
Publix Supermarket - 1 mile
Formosa Gardens Shopping Center - 1 mile
Below restaurants are in 1 mile
Pizza Hut, Outback Steak House, McDonald's
Burger Kings, Wendy's, TGIFriday's, Red Lobster
Super 24/7 Wal-mart - 6 mile
Information for golfers: There are many world renown golf courses designed by golf greats within 30 mins drive, such as Grand Cypress Golf Club (Jack Nicklaus); Mystic Dunes Golf Club; Orange County National Golf; Orange Lake Country Club(Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay); Walt Disney World Golf Courses (Pete Dye, Tom Fazio , Joeseph L. Lee); Celebration Golf Club(Robert Trent Jones); ChampionsGate Golf Resort (Greg Norman) etc...
Keywords: Most Favored Floor Plan in the Most Favored 5-Star Resort Community! 4 King + 8 Twin Beds House with Private Pool. Sleeps for 20.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed