|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Fully Furnished 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Penthouse in the heart of Downtown Vancouver.
* This unique penthouse is nearly 2,000 sft on the 29th and 30th floors.
* Amazing views of the ocean, snow capped mountains and city.
* The penthouse has a beautifully laid out duplex plan.
* Huge 550 sft private rooftop deck and two balconies.
* Amenities include a Swimming Pool, Whirlpool and Sauna.
* Fully equipped gym with the latest exercise equipment.
* Offers top quality stainless steel appliances, in suite laundry, hardwood floors.
* Free Secure underground parking for one car, with ample paid parking available.
* Equipped with one 60' and two 47' LED TVs, Bose Home Theatre, 2 Blu Ray Players & PS3.
* Free High Speed Internet with Fax and printer.
* Sleeps 6 to 8 persons in 3 Queen beds and 1 Sleeper sofa.
* Two Bedrooms are air conditioned.
This beautiful modern stylishly decorated Penthouse is located:
* Close to the dining, shopping and entertainment district.
* Across from the Roger's Arena and BC Place Stadium.
* Next to Tinseltown Movie Theatre, Costco and T&T Supermarket.
* Steps from the Stadium Sky Train Station.
* Fresh Slice Pizza, a Sushi Place, a Dessert Place, Quiznos Subs, Blenz & Starbucks Coffee located right under the building.
The following attractions are also within walking distance of the property:
1) Gastown Entertainment, Restaurant & Nightlife District: (Gastown dot org) - 3 Blocks away.
2) Canada Place & Olympic Flame: Canadaplace.ca - 15 minute walk
3) Robson Street: Robsonstreet.ca - 10 minute walk
4) Sun Yat Sen Park: (Vancouverchinesegarden dot com) - 2 Blocks away.
Keywords: Penthouse, Luxury Apartment, Luxury Condo, Upscale Condo
* Excellent Location in Downtown Vancouver. * Adjacent to Sky Train Station - No Car Required.
* Unique Penthouse on two levels with amazing views of the ocean, mountains and city. * Amazing Views of Ocean, City & Mountains. * Walk to Shops, Restaurants and Nightclubs. * Close to Convention Center, Canada Place & Gastown.
We really enjoyed staying in this Penthouse. It's right near the Rogers Centre, which was great for us (we went to watch the Canucks on the Saturday night). The penthouse itself is really great, exactly as described. It's very nice and spacious. The deck & BBQ are great and the kitchen has everything you'd need. Also, the hosts were very responsive, friendly and helpful (like most Canadians!).
The only thing I'd say is that it's tough to fit 8 people there (we didn't try). There are 3 queen beds and a couple big couches. You could fit 8 people, but it means a lot of doubling up and 2 people on the couch. Possible, but just make sure everyone in the group is OK with that. To be clear, I think the hosts are very upfront about exactly what the apartment is.
The owners are extremely caring and hospitable. The penthouse was perfect for four adults and two small children. We accidentally left some belongings behind and they promptly mailed them to us. Our deposit was refunded immediately upon checkout. Excellent communication throughout the reservation process. Gorgeous penthouse with great views. Extremely clean. Recommended highly!!
Next time I'm in Vancouver I will look to be renting this place again. Extremely nice and best thing is it is very close to Everything. Pretty much could walk everywhere. Beautiful view and the upper balcony is massive with bbq and swing. Beds were extremely comfortable.
Our stay was fantastic! The owners were very helpful! Just don't bring a big suv bc the parking spaces are not meant for large vehicles! Great stay in great city!
Family winter stay! Loved the Christmas lights! And a very good location.
Yes, I would recommend this Penthouse!
The 6 of us stayed in the penthouse for this years Grey Cup. Being within walking distance to the stadium, Sky Train and GasTown, we rarely required a cab, everything was right there. It's easy to please 6 guys on this type of trip, but I am still getting comments on how perfect our accomodations were this year, we will defiently be staying here next time around.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||C$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||C$750|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.