Casa De Campo Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 8 adults)
Our 'Villa Grant' is truly a special place for any traveler seeking a wonderful vacation at the world class Casa De Campo resort. Located on the 9th hole of the Links Golf Course, our villa offers five-star amenities located within a luxurious resort. Relax while a full time cook and maid make your stay an exclusive world-class experience.
Villa Grant offers 4 bedrooms (5 Bathrooms), 3 living room areas, a full kitchen, a dining area, and a pool. Comfortably sleeping 8 adults, our villa provides a luxurious affordable alternative to staying at the hotel or renting a villa through the hotel.
You can easily visit Casa de Campo and never step foot off of the resort. 'Casa' includes 22 square miles of resort amenities as well as over 1400 private villas. One can literally get lost exploring Casa (which is not a boring proposal) as you drive past villas of the rich and famous (Sammy Sosa, Gloria Estefan, Alex Rodriguez, and more). The resort offers many different views, from touring the coastline to driving higher for breathtaking grand vistas of the Caribbean and mountainous interior regions. For those who choose to go by foot, Casa's Walking Trail can be accessed right outside our door. A short five minute walk takes one to the hotel's exclusive full service Spa, plunge pools, fitness center, shops, and restaurants. Hungry? Casa offers your choice of 9 restaurants on its grounds, including fine dining at New York's Le Cirque, The Beach Club (literally on the beach with ocean views), or a more relaxed atmosphere in a pizza parlour or Spanish tapas bar at Altos de Chavon.
After traveling to the Dominican Republic over the past 20 years, I have found there are plenty of activities outside the resort to experience local Dominican life. The people of the island are very friendly and provide a safe and welcoming cultural experience. Plan ahead and choose from numerous unforgettable experiences such as whale watching in the North and white water rafting in the mountains.
We have invested in our Villa Grant to make sure your vacation is stress free and provides all of the luxuries we are accustomed to at home.
• Private bilingual Cook has been a part of our family experience for many years. She cooks traditional island cuisine or any style meal at you request. There is a minimal fee per day to utilize the cook for dinners in addition to breakfast/lunch
• Outside pool dining area
• Gas Grill
• Full Kitchen
• 1 formal dining area
• High Chair available
• If you choose to rent a golf cart, you can easily drive to many easily accessible restaurants which are throughout Casa De Campo (learn more about the restaurants in our recommendations section)
• Close to La Romana airport 10 min away (Taxi service available to/fro this and other Dominican airports)
• Map of area provided upon arrival (W/ phone #s, list of activities,
• Villa Grant is located within walking distance of the hotel (Casa De Campo)
• Golf Course view of the Links 9th hole fairway
• Fully landscaped yard with beautiful Dominican local palms and other island fauna
• Maid service (laundry & cleaning)
• Private pool area enclosed within the villa w/ spacious patio
• 1 level living space (no stairs to climb)
• 3 Screened in open-air living rooms
• 2 Televisions (1 in main living area and the other in pool side bedroom, w/ Cable)
• Stereo system with CD player
• AC (All bedrooms have overhead fans and AC available)
• Handicap access (with 1 handicap bathroom)
• 1 Crib available (more upon request for a daily fee)
• Golf Carts available (upon request for a daily fee)
• Rental cars available (upon request for a daily fee)
Keywords: Golf Villa, Casa De Campo, Villa, Rent by Owner, House, Private Home, Casita, Caribbean Getaway, Villa with Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Why Mike chose Casa De Campo
My family has owned a villa at Casa De Campo for 25 years. As avid golfers, we fell in love with Casa at first visit, built a school in La Romana for local children, and have considered it our home ever since. Ten years ago we sold a 3 bedroom unit to upgrade to a 4 bedroom unit with a swimming pool for the children and grandchildren to enjoy. After traveling through the Caribbean for many years, we find the people of the Dominican Republic to be warm and good natured. The golf at Casa De Campo is by far the best in the islands and is a 'not-to-miss' destination for any player-play the internationally renown 'Teeth of the Dog', the 'Links' or take on Pete Dye's 'Dye Fore'. However, dubbed a 'Sportsman Paradise', Casa offers numerous activities to enjoy for those who do not golf-from tennis, skeet shooting, horse back riding, renting a boat the the marina, lounging on the beach or the pool, sightseeing, and exploring the fine cuisine offered at Casa De Campo.
What makes this villa unique
When vacationing at our villa, you may choose to have the cook prepare all or some of your meals (breakfast and lunch included, with dinner being an added fee). If so, you may request your choice of local island cuisine or any of your favorite meals from home. Our cook prepares delectable dishes from around the globe. Our villa is unique in that it is situated extremely close to the Casa De Campo resort hotel-a quick 5 minute walk or 2 minute golf cart ride. The hotel is newly renovated renovated and includes numerous luxury amenities (Gym, spa, golf range and course, restaurants). Our villa is also located on the Casa walking trail, which is a great way to start your day. When staying at Golf Villa #112, do take advantage of the inground pool and private pool sitting area where you can enjoy lunch and some sun. A majority of the villa is open to allow for the comfortable screened in breezes.