Palm Springs Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
This bright and airy cul-de-sac end-unit overlooks the Lagos 6 tee box and is tastefully and newly decorated in neutral colors. It boasts a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and features ample seating in a comfortable living area that opens to a covered patio running the full length of the unit. The cozy dining area accommodates four and includes a 2-seat breakfast bar, or you can dine al fresco on the patio and enjoy the beautiful golf course and mountain views as you’re barbecuing on the large gas grill.
The master suite includes a new king size bed, en suite bathroom with double sinks and walk-in shower, large closet and sliding glass doors that open onto the patio for that wonderful indoor-outdoor living experience for which the desert is famous. The guest bedroom has two twin beds and is adjacent to a second full bath. A full size washer and dryer make laundry chores easy. A pool and spa are conveniently located to the condo.
During your stay in our condo, you have access to the following Desert Princess Country Club & Resort amenities*:
• Desert Princess Country Club’s 27-hole championship golf facility that includes a driving range, putting and chipping greens and pro shop (21 lakes, 85 sand traps and four sets of tees combine to offer a challenge to all golfers).
• The Moore Tennis Academy (The tennis village overlooks two lighted tournament courts and eight additional courts.)
• A Fitness Center with a racquetball court.
• The Desert Princess features 33 pools and spas on the property, including two lap pools.
• The Desert Princess clubhouse bar and restaurant as well as the adjacent hotel bar and restaurant.
• The SPA (located next to the Tennis Club and Fitness Center) offers massage, skin care and spa body treatments. Their service menu includes all levels of massage, facials, and body wraps; and reflexology, therapeutic hot stones and aromatherapy are just some of their specialty treatments.
*These amenities are subject to Desert Princess Country Club pricing.
The desert weather from November to April is generally ideal with highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s. Just outside of this plush gated community, you will find grocery stores, movie theaters, fast food and sit down dining as well as every major chain store within driving distance.
Keywords: GOLF COURSE AND MOUNTAIN VIEW
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
Baby boomer with retirement in mind sometime in the next 5 years.
The Desert Princess offers the same amenities the other expensive desert communities offer without spending a fortune. A beautiful setting, with easy accessibility to airports and only 10 minutes from downtown Palm Springs.
If you enjoy walking it's the perfect spot to take a morning walk, jog or bike ride and watch the sun come up over the mountains. It's a spectacular sight, and can be enjoyed right on the patio with a warm cup of coffee and the morning paper. Strip mall with groceries, fast food and drugstore around the corner. Clubhouse facilities are available with large dining area and bar with a well known desert chef on staff. Golf course offers 3 nine hole courses with magnificently manicured fairways and greens.