Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This ground floor, tropical oasis is only steps from the ocean and lies between two beautiful beaches with another protected beach in front. The sunsets and 180 degree ocean views from your lanai are amazing!.
We just got a brand new queen sleeper couch in the living room that is very very comfortable and easy to work.
Miles of warm, calm, shallow ocean right in front of you make this a great place for those who don't swim well, as well being great for snorkeling, paddle boarding and kayaking. You can see turtles, dolphins, whales and other interesting sea life. You are also close to great surf spots.
Special amenities are:
1. Large oceanfront lanai with eating and sitting area with great ocean view. Fronting the lanai and before the beach is a smooth, green lawn with chaise lounges for those who want to sunbathe without the sand.
2. Well equipped kitchen with large refrigerator and ice machine, cappuccino machine, coffee grinder and coffee maker
3. Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
4. Comfortable bedroom with king size bed and TV for movies, DVD/CD player and I Pod dock.
5. A full size in-unit washer/dryer.
6. Large TV, DVD/CD player and WIFI in living room.
7. On site award winning restaurant in front of ocean.
8. On site ocean front pool with lounge chairs.
9. Sixth floor rooftop deck with barbecues and picnic tables. You can see all over the island.
10. Oceanfront barbecues and shuffleboard.
11. Close to all of Maui's famous South Shore beaches...some of the best on the island.
12. Walking distance to shopping and public transportation.
13. Night time, see-through security shutters.
Keywords: Beachfront, Jacuzzi, Views,Well Equipped,
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- limited accessibility
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have had a wonderful time on Maui, thank you very much for sharing your condo with us. I hope to return to your unit next year!
I have been living in Maui for nine years and loving every one of them! I am a Maui artist working with jewelry and carved stones, showing my work in island-wide craft shows as well as selling on my own web site and galleries, wellness centers and gift shops worldwide. I've published four books and have also recorded over 18 music and guided imagery CD's. I live upcountry in Haiku where I have a small macadamia nut and tropical flower farm and lots of gardens growing local produce. I spend lots of time at the beach where I love to swim, snorkel and catch waves. When you're visiting, feel free to ask me for recommendations about my favorite places on the island.
I chose this condo because of it's fabulous location. It's hard to find a condo that's any closer to the ocean than this one is. Not only that, but it's close to all of Kihei's restaurants and entertainment, but well away from it's noise and activity, so you've got the best of two worlds...privacy, peace and quiet with amenities!
I stay at this condo myself when I want to get away from the rain in Haiku. It's almost always warm and dry. Since I love to be in the ocean I especially enjoy being able to just step off my lanai and into the water. I especially like the sunset views and the rooftop deck. There are only two Maui condos that I know of that have the rooftop deck. From here you can see all over the island and it's great for having gatherings. Every evening as the sun sets someone blows a conch shell for the most lovely sunset 'salute.'