|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This beautiful Brooklyn garden apartment was recently renovated, redesigned by Keith Strand Architect & fully furnished by internationally published design firm Heidi Gerquest Designs.
This spacious city getaway includes many modern luxuries set within the warmth of a traditional Brooklyn brownstone. Providing ample natural light and garden access, this newly renovated space combines elegance and comfort for contemporary living.
Special features include:
- Easy walking distance to Smith Street and Brooklyn Heights
- Quiet, tree-lined block
- Private Entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen, including stainless steel appliances and granite counter-tops
- 1 bedroom with queen-sized bed, 1 bath, living room with full pull-out, study with pull-out twin
- Hand-painted living room wainscoting
- Dining room with pair of French doors providing access to lovely garden
- Bamboo flooring and radiant heating throughout
- Central Air conditioning
- WIFI and flat-screen television
Fabulous apartment! Thank you! Your thought and care comes through in a thousand great little touches. We and our family had a wonderful passover seder here and a joyful time.
Thank you again for making your beautiful apartment available to us. We would love to come back.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Rental Agreement to be signed with a deposit of 50% down to secure the specified dates. A Damage Deposit (separate check) of $1000 to be sent with the initial deposit. The balance is due 2 weeks before the booking date. Personal or business checks will be accepted. If plans change and prospective renter is unable to stay on their secured dates, the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.