Discover this “Jewel by the Sea” in Hudson, Florida.
This 2BR/2Bath/Den condo literally is located on the water’s edge of the Gulf of Mexico. With a choice location on the 5th floor at Gulf Island Beach and Tennis Club, it affords you superb views of the Gulf, the northern coastline, the pool, the nature walk and all the boats, the jet skiers and the fisherman going and coming. Dolphins and Manatee often cavort below your 25 ft long private balcony, - a never ending variety of entertainment to be savored.
In the evening this nautical spectacle is crowned with a variety of fabulous sunsets and cloud formations. Yes, and there are birds, ducks, osprey, eagles and many varieties of herons.
The condo itself is 1236 sq ft. plus the balcony. It is richly furnished and tastefully accessorized for the discerning guest who appreciates quality. In fact it will probably feel like your home away from home rather than a “rental”. The floor has tile throughout with plenty of scatter rugs and carpets. The kitchen is generously equipped with more than you will probably use. A full size Maytag combo W/D is also within the apartment. The MBR as well as the LR glass doors have motorized roll-up shutters keeping you cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter and provide total darkness for the light sleeper.
There is a private beach plus a children’s playground as well as BBQ pits with tables and two tennis courts. Here are some more details:
• LR has La-Z-Boy recliner sofa
• DR has round wood table with glass top, 4 chairs (plus 2 extra)
• 50” flat screen Samsung TV as well as a DVD player, digital cable is included.
• MBR has a new king size bed, large dresser and 36” flat screen TV
• Linens, blankets, towels galore as well as two generous closets
• GBR has new Queen size bed and a nice sitting area – very large closet
• Den has French doors , computer table, bar “things”, a sleep sofa, many books
• Both bathrooms are totally updated, M-Bath has tub/shower with glass doors, 2nd –bath also has tub/shower
• Kitchen has two-door fridge, dispensing filtered drinking water and ice
• Glass top range – built in microwave oven
• Double sink with filtered drinking water dispenser and a disposal
• Elevator – garbage chute
• Your own reserved indoor parking space.
• Property is gated and secured with 24/7 guards
• Boat rentals available within a mile
. Bonati Spinal Institute less than 2 miles away.
. Great fishing on site, the nature walk juts way out into the gulf.
. Broadband Internet included
Many nearby attractions are within a short driving range. To name a few: Disney World, Universal Studios, Harry Potter Theme Park, Bush Gardens, Tampa Zoo, Florida Aquarium, Tampa Performing Arts Center and many Golf Courses. Many great restaurants. Bonati Spinal Institute less than 2 miles away.
Scrutinize all the pictures carefully, you will find almost every item I have described.
Enjoy affordable low rental rates for these outstanding warm and comfortable accommodations. Hope to see you soon !
Keywords: Multi story building known as Gulf Island Beach & Tennis Club, Building 1.
I welcome to my Paradise !
I live here because it is incredibly beautiful !
I have traveled the world for years and this is my choice for comfortable living, retirement and fun.
I also speak German
Ideally located .9 miles off highway 19 which leads to all shopping, entertainment and restaurants, movie theaters, malls etc as well numerous golf courses.
Many patients of Bonati Spine Institute stay here, as it's only 2 miles away.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.