Within walking distance is Maalaea Harbor with some fine restaurants including Buzz's Wharf, Beach Bums Bar and Grill and The Waterfront. The area also includes various shops, the Maui Ocean Center aquarium, miniature golf and bumper boat park for family fun. Maalaea Yacht Harbor is the primary harbor for snorkeling and diving tours to Molokini, fishing excursions, whale watching and sightseeing or dinner cruises. For a nice walk along the beach, you can walk to the end of Hauoli Street to Haycraft Park and Sugar Beach, one of the longest and most pristine, white sandy beaches on Maui. It stretches five miles south to Kihei. There is also great snorkeling in this area due to the beautiful coral reefs located close to shore.
Accommodations and Amenities include:
- 42” Plasma HD TV with cable
- DVD Player with a small collection of movies in unit for your viewing.
- iPhone/iPod Gigawire docking station and stereo sound system
- High Speed Internet Wireless and Ethernet Cable is provided for plug-in
- Free local and Long Distance (US only) telephone service
- Sofa Sleeper w/Queen Size 6” mattress (Linens provided)
- Ceiling fan
- Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality pots & pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils,
acrylic glasses for use in pool area, wine glasses and BBQ utensils
- Appliances include: Electric stove & oven, built-in Microwave, New Refrigerator w/Freezer,
- Small Appliances Include: Automatic coffee pot, toaster, waffle maker, rice cooker, blender,
electric stove and oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and new refrigerator.
- Breakfast bar.
- California King Size bed with Pillow-top Mattress,
- Linens (600 Thread Count),
- 32” LCD Wallmount TV with cable
- DVD Player,
- Alarm clock/radio
- HP Printer w/USB cable (print your boarding passes prior to heading to airport).
- Ceiling Fan
- Plantation Shutters
- Private Lanai with roll-down sun screen, table and four swivel-rocking chairs
- Reserved parking
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Beach Towels, 2 beach chairs, snorkeling gear, boogie board, small coolers and beach umbrella provided.
HI Tax I.D. # W72520030-01
Keywords: Maui, Oceanfront, views, Maalaea, value