|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
We welcome you to our luxurious Milowai ocean front condominium located along the shore of Maalaea Bay. Come experience the spirit of aloha here where you will find the best of Hawaiian living along with the relaxing comforts of being in paradise in this beautiful vacation condo. Maalaea is conveniently located between Lahaina and Kihei and an easy 20 minute drive from the Kahului airport. As new owners, we have beautifully furnished and decorated this one bedroom, one-bath unit. As you enter, you are greeted with spectacular ocean views of Maalaea Bay and Haleakala. From the private Lanai, you can relax listening to the sound of the surf while you enjoy watching surfers ride the waves, turtles feeding in the bay and at night see the twinkling lights across the bay from Kihei and Wailea. Directly in front of Milowai is one of the best places to watch the whales during the winter months (December –April). The tropical landscaping, beautiful manicured grounds, an ocean front pool, and shared outdoor gas barbecue with dining area add to the wonderful ambiance and relaxing atmosphere of this location.
Within walking distance is Maalaea Harbor with some fine restaurants including Buzz's Wharf, Beach Bums Bar and Grill and The Waterfront. The area also includes various shops, the Maui Ocean Center aquarium, miniature golf and bumper boat park for family fun. Maalaea Yacht Harbor is the primary harbor for snorkeling and diving tours to Molokini, fishing excursions, whale watching and sightseeing or dinner cruises. For a nice walk along the beach, you can walk to the end of Hauoli Street to Haycraft Park and Sugar Beach, one of the longest and most pristine, white sandy beaches on Maui. It stretches five miles south to Kihei. There is also great snorkeling in this area due to the beautiful coral reefs located close to shore.
Accommodations and Amenities include:
- 42” Plasma HD TV with cable
- DVD Player with a small collection of movies in unit for your viewing.
- iPhone/iPod Gigawire docking station and stereo sound system
- High Speed Internet Wireless and Ethernet Cable is provided for plug-in
- Free local and Long Distance (US only) telephone service
- Sofa Sleeper w/Queen Size 6” mattress (Linens provided)
- Ceiling fan
- Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality pots & pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils,
acrylic glasses for use in pool area, wine glasses and BBQ utensils
- Appliances include: Electric stove & oven, built-in Microwave, New Refrigerator w/Freezer,
- Small Appliances Include: Automatic coffee pot, toaster, waffle maker, rice cooker, blender,
electric stove and oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and new refrigerator.
- Breakfast bar.
- California King Size bed with Pillow-top Mattress,
- Linens (600 Thread Count),
- 32” LCD Wallmount TV with cable
- DVD Player,
- Alarm clock/radio
- HP Printer w/USB cable (print your boarding passes prior to heading to airport).
- Ceiling Fan
- Plantation Shutters
- Private Lanai with roll-down sun screen, table and four swivel-rocking chairs
- Reserved parking
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Beach Towels, 2 beach chairs, snorkeling gear, boogie board
HI Tax I.D. # W72520030-01
Keywords: Maui, Oceanfront, views, Maalaea, value
Gary and Glenda reside in California and have always enjoyed vacationing in Maui. We wish to share this incredible oceanfront property with you, please come experience the calming 'Aloha Spirit' at this beautiful location. Mahalo!
Gary Fish purchased this condo in 2010
Maui is our favorite Hawaiian island and Maalaea is the most centrally located oceanfront place on the island. Located 10 miles from the airport, 15 miles from Lahaina and 12 miles from Makena. This condo is less than 100 feet from the water with beautiful views of Maalaea bay and Hakeakala from inside the unit and even more spectacular from the lanai.
"Amazing Oceanfront Condo close enough to see the turtles!!"
I live here on Maui and chose this wonderful Unit for my best friend who came from California to visit. The Condo was beautifully decorated and well equipped with all of the needed items to make our stay comforable, even down to the beach towels! Everything in this Unit has been upgraded and the location of this downstairs Unit for the views was just perfect!! We were able to walk out to this amazing grassy area thats about ten feet from the ocean and watched the turtles in the morning and evening as the popped their heads out to say "Aloha". I would hightly recommend anyone wanting a relaxing stay on Maui to stay here. As a resident of Maui, I will definately spend my "mini vacations" away from home back here at this Unit.
Ocean front, tropical beauty and relaxing comfort.
We welcome you to our luxurious Milowai ocean front condominium located along the shore of Maalaea Bay. Come experience the spirit of aloha here where you will find the best of Hawaiian living along with the relaxing comforts of being in paradise in this beautiful vacation condo. Maalaea is conveniently located between Lahaina and Kihei and an easy 20 minute drive from the Kahului airport.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Apr 15
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
HI tax ID: W72520030-01
Rates subject to change without notice
Deposit and Refund Policy:
* A $300 deposit is required to secure your reservation.
* Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
* Refunds for cancellations made 60 days or more in advance are subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
* Refunds for cancellations less than 60 days of arrival date are dependent upon re-renting
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.