St Pete Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Beautifully decorated and rennovated 740 square foot condo with view of the beach in a modern, well-maintained building that's directly on St. Pete Beach. You'll be just steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and plenty of water activity rentals right outside your door. The property includes a heated pool and Jacuzzi. Our Non-Smoking condo is located on the 5th floor of a six-story building and includes magnificent views from the balcony of both the Gulf of Mexico and the Intercoastal Waterway. In fact, all rooms except for the two baths have a Gulf view!
Features a newly granite countertops in kitchen and granite vanities in bathrooms, 32' high-def TV and barstools, King-sized bed in Master bedroom, dining table with 4 chairs, Queen sized sleeper sofa bed, living room swivel chair with ottoman, balcony furniture (Table and 4 chairs ).You'll feel right at home with a fully stocked kitchen, new refrigerator (with ice-maker) and dishwasher, free wi-fi internet access, 32 inch TV / DVD player in living room area plus 27' TV in master bedroom
Activities and Area: You'll be just steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and tons of water activity rentals right outside your door, including:
* Boating and sailing
* Water bikes
* Historic Corey Avenue shops and restaurants
* Many shops, bars, restaurants along Gulf Blvd.
* About 1/4 mile north of the Don Cesar hotel
Attractions: * St. Petersburg Pier, Busch Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, Museum of Science and Industry, Salvador Dali Museum, Florida International Museum
* BayWalk in downtown St. Petersburg offers excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment.
* Day cruises: Gambling, Dolphin Watch, Dinner/Dance, Deep Sea Fishing
* Orlando with Disney World, EPCOT, and Sea World are just 90 minutes away.
* 20 minutes from Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays Major League Baseball Team
* Many Spring Training camps in the area
* Less than an hour from Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
You'll be staying in a highly desirable location. Within walking distance you'll find:
* Large grocery store
* Wide variety of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, bars
* Coffee shops, internet cafe
* Ice cream shops including Dairy Queen
* Gas station
* Virtually anything you'll need is close by!
Shopping: Close to antique and specialty shops and a short drive to the Ellenton Factory Outlets.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Why Paul Mullins / Robin Power chose St Pete Beach
We looked at a number of properties in St Pete Beach but this one was the winner, hands down! It was love at first site.
What makes this condo unique
It's close to everything that St Pete Beach has to offer, has a nice view, is located in a well-maintained building with a pool and is a two or three minute walk to the grocery store. Not to mention, close to other stores and restaurants.
Guestbook comments from the owner
(Entered online by owner from hand-written guestbook in condo)
Wonderful and relaxing week. Came for the beach and sunshine and we had it all. The view of the beach was great. Hope to be back again in the near future.
One of our favorite restaurants was just down the street from here, it's called the Hurricane. Go early to get a seat on the rooftop.
If not up to driving, across the street is Bennigan's which is great also.
Guy and Judy