Beaver Creek House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, (Sleeps 9-10)
http://bachelorgulchroad.weebly.com (more photos!!!)
Located in the heart of the gated Community of Beaver Creek Ski Resort, this beautiful 5-bedroom, 6-bathroom duplex is the ultimate rental property. It is set on a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac, on the golf course, with a view of, and easy access to, The Beaver Creek Lower Mountain Express lift. It is a short 'cross country' ski to the lift or an easy walk down the street to the lift which is about 500 yards away. This three-story, 5,000+ square-foot private home is perfect for a single family seeking privacy, or for two families looking to share a getaway in a winter wonderland. With two master suites, three additional bedrooms (each with its own bath), and a flexible, open floor plan, this spacious home is perfect for entertaining and comfortably sleeps 9 to 11 people.
The convenient setting is ideal for anyone who loves the breathtaking beauty of the Colorado outdoors and the many activities it has to offer, from skiing, cross-country skiing, ice-skating, and snowshoeing in the winters to hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, and horseback riding in the summers. From our window you can see the gondola that transports skiers from the Avon parking lot to the chairlift. The main Beaver Creek Mountain lifts are located in Beaver Creek Village (two miles up the hill) and are visible from the end of our street. A complimentary shuttle service provides transportation to and from the mountain (as well as to any other destination within the Beaver Creek/Arrowhead area).
Just minutes from Beaver Creek Village and a short drive from Vail, Arrowhead, and Edwards, you’ll have access to some of Colorado’s most luxurious spas, restaurants, and boutiques, not to mention fabulous entertainment at The Vilar Center for the Performing Arts. Whether you're looking for a winter-wonderland vacation or a quick ski trip, our home is sure to meet your needs.
GROUND FLOOR features:
• Spacious and sun-drenched living room with a wood-burning stone fireplace, three-story vaulted ceilings, and huge windows for natural light and breathtaking views of sunsets over the golf course
• The open layout includes a dining room, bar, and kitchen adjacent to the kitchen
• Kitchen has granite counter tops, state-of-the-art stove/oven, dishwasher, and pantry
• Also on the ground floor is a full bath, two-car garage with ample storage space, and an indoor Jacuzzi with sliding glass doors to a private porch so you can relax while you watch the snow fall
On the SECOND FLOOR, you will find:
• One of the two enormous master bedrooms, complete with Jacuzzi tub, full bath, and gorgeous views of the golf course
• A large family room
• Adjacent private bedroom with single bed and full bath
• Wrap-around balcony
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Master suite with private balcony, Jacuzzi tub, sun-lit reading nook, and four skylight windows
• Two bedrooms, each of which has a private bath and sleeps two (one has a queen-sized bed, the other two twin beds). Both have skylight windows, ceiling-to-floor bookshelves, and a shared balcony that overlooks the golf course.
Utilities not included for long-term rentals. Each room in the house has its own heat control. The house is cable-ready and has an alarm system installed.
Weekly and monthly rentals available. Please call to inquire about long-term availability.
Keywords: duplex, single-family, share, ski, chalet, lodge, resort, ski house, long-term
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters