Mid Century Oasis - Large Pool, Lawn and Lush Tropical Flowers
(917) 860-9064 (New York, USA)
Palm Springs, South
A Must Rental!
Submitted: January 4, 2012
Stayed: December 2011
If I could pick this house up and relocate it to my hometown I would.
Here's why we loved it:
1) It's centrally located off the downtown strip, and very walking friendly.
2) The yard, pool, and view of the mountain is an oasis in and of itself.
3) It's super spacious for whatever configuration of friends and family you're bringing together. Perfect for a family gathering, perfect for kids, and perfect for the mid-century-modern-hipster set.
4) It's possible to have people hanging by the pool, some quietly reading on a comfy couch, and others having a raucous gathering in the dining/kitchen area - it was all possible.
5) Lastly, the fruit trees. I think we lucked out with the season. Pomelos for breakfast, oranges for lunch, and lemons in almost everything else. Fun!
This house is perfect!
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?