Gregg and Connie have been coming to Maui Kamaole since 1993, visiting and always hoping to eventually owning a condo in the complex. They held out hoping a unit would become available in the Jassmine (J) complex, which is centrally located in the complex with ocean views, but up high enough on the hill to enjoy wonderful ocean breezes and peaceful serentity. Although we’ve traveled all over, we still find the beauty and magic of Maui unparalleled. Maui is both adventure and sanctuary, exotic yet relaxing, exciting yet peaceful, magical and enduring. J205 is very special and we invite all our guests to share it with us and be our attentive partners in keeping J205 nice and comfortable and a gift for all who stay here.
Gregg Steuart purchased this condo in 2013
Maui Kamaole is indisputably the most beautiful property in South Kihei with wonderfully kept sweeping lawns, surrounded by lovely tropical setting (no less than 70 species of plants). It is low density, low rise, and uncrowded; a third of the property is lived in year-long by owners, a third lived in partially by owners, and only a third of it is rented out exclusively year long; the owners who live there all year-round keep a dedicated eye on things and everyone is committed to keeping up the quality of the complex. It is also close to the boat ramp for any fun excursion, within walking distance to some of the best beaches in South Maui for swimming, snorkeling, as well as a wide variety of restaurants and shops and also great walks and jogging and world class golfing to the immediate south in Wailea. It is simply where we love to live ourselves ....
There are many benefits to staying at J205 for our guests, all of which do not incur a premium in rate and all of which we also love and enjoy ourselves when we are at the condo:
- unquestionable value in having an ocean view from your own lanai
- unquestionable value in having a spacious condo (only 25% of all two bedroom condos at Maui Kamaole are of this size or larger)
- unquestionable value in having a much newer condo
- unquestionable value in dealing with owners who care about their guests and care about refreshing and upgrading the condo based on the needs and comforts of the guests, so the condo is always kept nice (this can easily be ascertained by reading through the complete set of Guest Comments)
- unquestionable value in staying at a better-managed condo, with a team of the best people on island who help to make your stay a great one
- unquestionable value for staying at the nicest and one of the very few low-density complexes in South Maui with manicured lawns and lush tropical gardens (no less than 70 species of plants) and pools and Jacuzzis, grills, and a tennis court
- unquestionable value in the location and easy access to some of the best beaches, boat ramp for excursions, shopping, dinning, jogging, walking, golfing, entertainment, and more