Mount Crested Butte Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Clean, Sunny, Quiet and Comfortable end-unit townhome in Crested Butte, Colorado. All the conveniences of home! Fields of wildflowers, wonderful views and great central location. Two pack-n-plays, booster seat, kid cups and other kid-friendly extras.
Come back again and again! Summer in Crested Butte is AMAZING and the wildflowers are unforgettable. Fall aspen are magnificent.
World-class mountain biking, skiing, boarding, cycling, hiking, fly fishing and photography
Come ski Crested Butte! No lift lines, amazing terrain, and terrific après-ski!
Come spend a weekend, a week, or a month in this wonderful, family-friendly home.
• 2 Bedrooms with Queen beds plus a comfortable pull out sofa-bed
• 2.5 bathrooms with lotion, soap, shampoo and conditioner provided
• Enclosed 1-car detached garage to store your car and gear, plus additional dedicated outdoor spot for 2nd car if needed.
• Catch bus to town or resort right from our door- easy access to trails and ski-lifts
• Free Cable TV and Wi-Fi
• Washer and Dryer in the house with laundry soap provided
• Fully stocked kitchen even includes 25+ spices, individual condiments, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn, sugar, honey, full kitchen, amenities galore.
• Gas Grill on huge sunny 200+ sqft patio
• Table seats 6 comfortably plus 2 barstools for counter seating
• 2 pack-n-plays, portable highchair and baby-gate available
• No pets allowed, sorry- but great home for those with allergies!
Very affordable base rates- WE WILL TRY TO MATCH OR BEAT competitor’s written rate on similar home!
13.5% sales tax mandated by town and additional $100 cleaning fee will apply.
Keywords: Private, Quiet Townhome, On mountain, easy walk to lift line. Bus to town or Resort base comes every 15 minutes in the winter, every 30 minutes in the summer.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
I can up with my husband for a little R&R. It was still muddy on some of our hikes but the flowers were already starting to appear and we had a great time in town before the heavy tourist season started. Mostly what we wanted was peace and quiet and we got it. The house was really comfortable and spacious and had a lot of extras beyond what you'd find at a hotel but for the same price.
We are a family of 4, with young children- a toddler and a baby on the way! We rent out to families or groups that are respectful of our home and love the Colorado lifestyle as much as we do. We are animal lovers, but keep our animals at home so this can be a comfortable place for those with allergies.
We fell in love with Crested Butte when visiting in the summer for Mountain Biking (just maybe the most beautiful riding we've ever enjoyed), but we were sold when we experienced the freedom and joy of skiing here! Nothing like the frantic front range area and without the pretentions of 'other' resorts, CB has plenty of awesome challenging terrain, no lift lines, and a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
We have a private and quiet location on the end of a 5-unit townhome. Great neighbors who live there year-round. Wonderful fast sledding hill in the backyard! Sunny and Clean. Fully fully stocked with everything from spices to some condiments and even shampoo and conditioner and lotion- save yourself the hassle and cost of having to buy or bring the basics! We have a coveted enclosed detached garage and a second outdoor location for a 2nd car. Many many places for rent in CB don't have enclosed parking! We are right on the bus loop, so you can get to the lifts within minutes either by walking or taking the bus. In fact, if you fly in to Gunnison Airport, you can take the bus right to the house, to the town, and to the ski resort- no need for a rental car!