Heavenly Valley House Rental Photos and Description
House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5 Baths, (Sleeps 17-19)
Deluxe vacation rental.
Main House Bedrooms:
* Two master bedrooms with king-size beds, master baths, 1-Japanese style soaking tub, fireplaces, TV and VCR/DVD player, couch.
* Bedroom three with full-size bed, TV and DVD/VCR player.
* Bedroom four has two twin beds, TV and DVD/VCR.
* Bedroom five (full bed with a slider the deck & to spa) has TV and DVD/VCR player, full bath.
* Full kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, serving 18+ people.
* Living room has 61-inch HDTV and sound system plus DVD/CD/VCR player, sitting area extra couch, foosball
* Laundry room has washer and dryer.
* Outside eating area and hot tub, gas & charcoal barbecue.
* Backyard has walking area in nature (forrest land, babbling brook, large area for outdoor games, fire pit, and short distance to Heavenly Ski Resort.
* Above garage Studio has bunk bed w/full & twin, 2 futons, bar, TV and DVD/VCR player, full bath, coffee maker, kitchen supplies, toaster oven, private entrance
* Two-car garage, front yard with gazebo for relaxation time.
***We also provide 4 bikes, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blanket, rolling ice chest***
***For winter, sleds
Keywords: Lodge, Cabin, Heavenly, Huge, Forest
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
We love to ski, love Lake Tahoe, its beauty both summer and winter, and we love this cabin! It is the perfect location for us, close to everything, away from it all! Hike out our back door, or just kick it and enjoy the views and mountain air. Surrounded by forest land, the area is special, a hidden jewel.
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, BUT AWAY FROM IT ALL!
The Owner purchased this house in 2010
Why The Owner chose Heavenly Valley
We chose this cabin, the "Tall Tree Lodge" because of its awesome location. That is what we first feel in love with. You are close to everything, yet away from it all. The cabin is just the icing on the cake, perfect for our family of four, and great when we want to have lots of friends up. Space enough for all. We hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do.
What makes this house unique
During the winter, make a sled ride in your backyard. Summer time, hike up the hill behind the cabin, there is a great area to play. Bocci ball, volleyball, badminton, you name it. It is a wide open space with beach like sand, and beautiful. Feel like having water near by, take a bike and ride on the bike trail to the lake, less then a mile away! BIG SAVINGS....Stay 6 nights and get 7TH FREE!! (except Holidays)
MILITARY * POLICE * FIRE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Erik and Wendy!
Just wanted to thank you for allowing my friends and I to stay in your home. It is absolutely beautiful. Our trip was a success, we will definently be back. I appreciate your hospitality and flexibility, it made this whole process so much easier. Thank you again.