Regal Palms Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Your home away from home! Beautiful and Spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Townhome Villa at Regal Palms Resort is fully furnished with all new bedding, linens, and bathroom accessories. It is near all the Theme Parks, including Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, & Epcot; Hollywood (MGM) Studios, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Busch Gardens.
Why stay in a cramped hotel room when your family can stay at a house on a Resort! We have accommodations for up to 10 guests. It is perfect to share with grandparents and in-laws!
Located on beautiful tree-lined Napoli Drive, this townhouse is only a few minutes walk from the Clubhouse and Resort Pool entrance! If you wish to drive from your villa to the pool, you will be there in seconds!
Under New Ownership & Privately Managed with Free in-home Wireless Internet!
Hardwood Floors installed in all bedrooms, hallway, and staircase. Ceramic Tile installed in kitchen, dining room, living room, and entry way. No carpeting for an allergy free vacation!
More photos and information available on our web site. Click on the link below and Book Now!
• 4 Bedrooms, 6 Beds with all new linens
• Two Master Bedrooms, 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, both with Ceiling Fans
• Room darkening drapery in each bedroom for a restful sleep
• Flat Screen TVs in each bedroom
• Master Bedrooms with private bathrooms
• Two Bedrooms each with 2 twin beds
• 3 Full Bathrooms, 2 Upstairs, 1 on Main Level
• Updated with new shower curtains and accessories
• Each equipped with hair dryer, plenty of bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths
Kitchen & Dining Room Features
• Table seating for 6 guests
• Bar/Breakfast Nook seating for 2 guests
• Large overhead microwave
• Electric range and oven
• Tableware and Silverware for 10 guests
• Cookware & Bake ware provided
• Full kitchen accessories and linens
Living Room Features
• Large Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
• Room cooling drapery for privacy
• Sofa Sleeper and Loveseat
• Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) in home
• Digital Cable TV for all rooms
• Games and Books for guest enjoyment
• Patio with outdoor seating
• Private entrance available for Grandparent / In-law arrangement
The Resort offers many amenities, including:
Centralized 24-hour Guest Reception - Located just inside the resort's Clubhouse
- Restaurant on site serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between
- Enjoy a refreshing tropical beverage and casual meal alfresco on the resort's covered patio, overlooking the swimming pavilion
- Bamboo Tiki Bar serving pool side cocktails and food
- Free Wi-Fi in the restaurant, covered patio, and poolside
- Retreat to our large tropical swimming pavilion, complete with waterslide and lazy river.
- Take a dip in the bubbly hot tub, float around the lazy river or stretch out on a lounger and work on your tan.
- Zero depth pool area for infants
Spa - Start your Orlando Disney Area Vacation off right at Ascencion Day Spa at Regal Palms Resort boasting a full menu of spa treatments, including massage therapies for the body, tropically infused facials, body scrubs, manicures and pedicures to pamper your every whim. Our Sauna, Steam and Whirlpool will relax you after an invigorating workout. Visit The Spa at Regal Palms and rediscover what a healthier, relaxed state of mind can do for you.
Spa Hours: Every Day 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Fitness Center - The Health Club at is located within the main Resort Complex, featuring a wide variety of cardiovascular equipment including life cycles, cross trainers, treadmills and strength training. With picturesque views of the resort’s swimming pavilion, The Health Club offers the perfect environment to recharge the body.
Health Club Hours: Every Day 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Business Center - The Business Center at Regal Palms Resort Orlando offers high speed internet access. Guests may also enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout Clubhouse.
Game Room - Great entertainment for the young and those young at heart. With a wide array of popular games, the family can escape the warm sunshine outside to challenge one another to a video game or two.
The Market at Regal Palms Resort & Spa - Open early in the morning with closing after mid-night, our market makes it convenient for guests to pick up incidentals ranging from an extensive assortment of groceries to personal hygiene products and sundries to a wide variety of souvenirs. A definite stop after check-in.
A Golfers Dream - Regal Palms Resort & Spa is perfectly situated adjacent from the Highlands Reserve Golf Club and a short drive from some of the most popular courses in Central Florida, including Southern Dunes, Ridgewood Lakes, Legends, Stoneybrook West, Diamond Players Club, Orange County National, Champions Gate and Reunion.
Keywords: Villa, Orlando, Florida, Resort, Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Spa, Pool, Waterslide, Lazy River, Privately Managed
- wheelchair accessible
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Our townhome is family owned. We travel often in the US & Internationally and know that where you stay can make or break a vacation! Staying at a comfortable and spacious place makes your vacation memorable.
We chose to buy a townhouse villa in Regal Palms because we love the spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home on a Resort! Our children are 10 & 7 and they enjoy swimming in the pool, floating in the lazy river, while we relax poolside. Our favorite theme park is Disney's Magic Kingdom and it is a breeze to get there from Regal Palms! Being in the warm Florida sun on a Resort is 'living the life'.
Our townhome villa has room darkening and cooling drapery in all bedrooms and the living room! You can control the amount of sunlight in your home. Other villas have blinds on the windows which makes for an early wake-up when the sun rises. You will sleep well with the drapery window coverings!