|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Experience the splendor of the Jersey Shore in the classiest way possible by coming to Wildwood! Come stroll along the 1.8 miles of shoppes, arcades and rides on the award winning boardwalk, ride the rides at Morey’s Piers amusement park, splash around at one of the cool water parks, and more.
Experience this fun beach town to the fullest. Park the car and walk to the attractions. The location and size are perfect for a family or 2 couples traveling together. Fun is guaranteed here, because you are literally steps away from shopping, dining, mini-golf, water parks, roller coasters, and the ocean itself! The area is perfectly family-friendly and equally fun for adults.
This condo has a resort-like getaway feel. If you feel like relaxing at home instead of heading out for dinner, there’s a kitchenette ready for your culinary ambitions and a grill at the pool. Watch fireworks from the balcony, check out the gameroom, sundeck and other local activities from bowling to fishing to motorcycle rentals to parasailing! There are always various events going on throughout the summer months, so make sure to check to see what’s happening during your visit!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen TVs, cable, swimming pool, sundeck, gas grill, clubhouse/game room, ice machine, elevator, parking, balcony, alarm clock/radio, A/C, heat, 2 ceiling fans, and kitchenette equipped with mini fridge, coffee & coffee maker, blender, microwave, stove top, and cookware. Coin op washer/dryer on 2nd floor.
- Outstanding location - scenic views off balcony and steps away from the boardwalk, ocean, and other attractions!
- Bedroom: 2 Full beds
- No smoking (strict)
- No pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- 3:00pm Check-In/10:00am Check-Out
- Extra person fees may apply for over 2 people
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Linens and towels are not provided with the property
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this condo in 1969
Had a great time staying at this condo. The building was a little older, however the condo itself was very nice [and clean, which is my #1 must] Location was fantastic, only a block and a half from the boardwalk and the beach, and surrounded by restaurants and bars.
This wasn't a huge one bedroom condo, but that's exactly what we were looking for, since we weren't planning on spending much time inside anyway. It was the PERFECT size for two people.
The owner was very responsive, answered all of our questions and was very accommodating. I look forward to staying here again next year.
My only advice is to bring your own pillows!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.