Anguilla House Rental Photos and Description
Bedrooms 8, Bathrooms 8, Sleeps 22
A 2 floor, large and modern, fully air-conditioned "pieds dans l'eau" building of about 10,000 sqft built in a Caribbean architectural style respectful of the Anguillian "Great House" traditions, completed in 2005, located on the west coast of the peninsula, overlooking St. Martin and Saba Island to the south and Blowing Rock Island, Rendez Vous Bay and the golf course to the west and northwest, enjoying magnificent sunset views, fitted with a large salt water private swimming pool just on the sea edge, receiving water by a waterfall from an upper fountain and overflowing on its turn into a second kiddie's pool where the water depth is adjustable. A tropical garden in the secluded patio by the rear main entrance contributes to the enjoyment of of the privacy and freshness of this Villa.
8-1/2 bedrooms, of which 4-1/2 waterfront and a 5th one with sea view to the southwest, 8 bathrooms all "en suite", in detail :
• 2 king size waterfront bedrooms on the ground floor each with bathroom en suite, covered porch and sun deck
• 2 king size waterfront bedrooms upstairs each with bathroom en suite, covered porch and sun deck, small kitchenette and 2 twin size beds in a separate "L" shaped area
• 1 king size bedroom with bathroom en suite and wonderful sea view to the southwest
• 1 queen size bedroom with bathroom en suite and garden view
• 2 children bedroom each with two twin size beds, a large walk in cupboard and bathroom en suite, with garden view
• 1 king size waterfront unusual bedroom located in the upper niche of the living room tower, enjoying of a breathtaking view, no bathroom en suite but can borrow the full bathroom of one of the 2 nearby king size waterfront bedrooms upstairs
The villa is fully furnished with tropical/colonial style original furniture enriched by several precious antique items and unique monumental wood works (statues end else) as well as special mosaics and tiles.
Sarasvati is specially built as a ''wind tower'' to ensure that tradewinds are currently supplying a pleasant natural ventilation in spite of the fact that she is built waterfront on the west side, and in fact all the premises are incredibly fresh, but large classic fans and full air-conditioning are available in case of need.
The building also features 4 TVs plus 1 TV-VCR, 1 Bar and 1 Chef's kitchen on the ground floor and a comfortable fully equipped Bar, 2 kitchenettes upstairs and a separate large laundry with several washing and drying machines.
This property offers reduced rates for using fewer bedrooms. Exclusive use of the villa is yours regardless of the number of rooms rented. View our rates for pricing per bedroom or request a quote. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Anguilla is a warm and welcoming island destination in the northern Caribbean. Embraced by unrivaled white beaches and breathtaking turquoise seas, Anguilla is casual and easy, a unique blend of high style and low-key elegance, and the best of the good life set to a slow and casual island tempo. Anguilla is an experience that captivates visitors and creates memories that will last a lifetime. Enjoy an endless summer with near perfect weather, blue waters and balmy trade winds. Anguilla is a blank canvas, allowing visitors to design any vacation they please. Whether you are looking to simply relax – swim, snorkel and sunbathe on the beaches or dive headfirst into the gritty island culture - cold beer, reggae beats and nightly gatherings around smoky BBQs, there’s something for everyone to do.
- children welcome