Anguilla House Rental Photos and Description
Bedrooms 9, Bathrooms 9, Sleeps 20
Built in a Caribbean architectural style tuned to the Anguillian "Great House" traditions, this large and charming fully air-conditioned villa, completed in January 2003, is all laying on the ground floor, with about 6,000 sqft surface only for the living and dining/partying areas, located on the extreme southwestern end of the peninsula, overlooking St. Martin and Saba Island to the south and Blowing Rock Island, Rendez Vous Bay and the St. Regis golf course to the west and northwest.
This fully air-conditioned villa has a total surface of about 10,000 sqft, features 9 bedrooms, all waterfront or with sea view (vegetation permitting), 9 bathrooms all "en suite" plus a 10th Guests' bathroom by the Bar area, in detail:
• 1 king size bedroom featuring also 1 twin size bed, a sun deck with sea view to the south and bathroom en suite
• 1 king size bedroom waterfront to the south, with bathroom en suite including shower and tub features
• 1 king size bedroom waterfront to the west side, with bathroom en suite including shower and tub features
• 1 king size bedroom with bathroom en suite and sun deck overlooking the sea to the west side
• 1 king size bedroom with bathroom en suite and sea view to the west side
• 2 queen size bedrooms with sea view and bathroom en suite, both located on the east side
• 1 children bedroom with sea view to the west side, two twin size beds and bathroom en suite
• 1 large 3 twin size bedroom with bathroom "en suite", den, kitchenette and private garden, with breathtaking sea view to the west
This villa is featuring on its west side a large (about 50' long) and deep infinity pool for adults, overflowing into a large kiddies' pool where the water depth is adjustable.
The pool is fed by a waterfall springing from large natural rocks and is ideal to enjoy incredible sunsets on the Caribbean sea to the west.
This villa is additionally featuring the Sea Bed facility, with the irresistible appeal of its large day bed just above the sea water where one can cool down with friends, or read a book or have a nap rocked by the gentle lullaby sung by the sea
This villa is fully furnished with tropical/colonial style original furniture enriched by several precious antique ethnic items and unique exquisite wood works (statues end else) as well as ancient tiles.
Pappagallo is specially built to ensure that tradewinds are currently supplying a pleasant natural ventilation, keeping all the premises incredibly fresh, but large classic fans and full air-conditioning are available in case of need.
Among the various amenities one can find 2 TVs and 1TV-VCR, a large real Bar and a 5 star Chef 's cuisine with deep freezer, microwave, double stoves, fridges, dishwashing machines and all the other current fittings as well as a separate laundry with several washing and drying machines.
This property offers reduced rates for using fewer bedrooms. Exclusive use of the villa is yours regardless of the number of rooms rented. View our rates for pricing per bedroom or request a quote. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Anguilla is a warm and welcoming island destination in the northern Caribbean. Embraced by unrivaled white beaches and breathtaking turquoise seas, Anguilla is casual and easy, a unique blend of high style and low-key elegance, and the best of the good life set to a slow and casual island tempo. Anguilla is an experience that captivates visitors and creates memories that will last a lifetime. Enjoy an endless summer with near perfect weather, blue waters and balmy trade winds. Anguilla is a blank canvas, allowing visitors to design any vacation they please. Whether you are looking to simply relax – swim, snorkel and sunbathe on the beaches or dive headfirst into the gritty island culture - cold beer, reggae beats and nightly gatherings around smoky BBQs, there’s something for everyone to do.
- children welcome