Our wonderful apartment has everything that you expect from your visit to San Francisco! We are located in the geographic and cultural heart of the city.
* Just two blocks from the friendly & lively Castro district!
* Perfect access to public transportation!
* Several major Bus stops within 1-3 blocks of building (Buses #24, #33, #35 & #48)
* Castro Station MUNI train stop four blocks away (MUNI lines K, L, M, S, T)
* Traditional Streetcar stop four blocks away (MUNI line F, runs along Market Street)
* coffee, grocery stores, restaurants, haircut, post office, bank, dry cleaner, you name it and it's just a few steps away.
We are also in a quite neighborhood that is likely the safest and most walkable in the city. Take a walk up the street two blocks and you'll find Kite Hill. From here you'll have bird's eye view of downtown, the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, City Hall, the Mission Dolores and more. A perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and decide where to go for the day!
Aside from our location, our apartment is quite, quaint and comfy. We have a wonderful kitchen with top of the line appliances. A large bathroom with a newly refurbished clawfoot bathtub to soak in. A large living room with fireplace. We have a free internet connection, free use of our telephone, a large screen HD TV. There is a large walk-in closet to store your things. We even have a really comfortable queen-sized Murphy bed that folds into the wall should you need more space to entertain.
Please look at the pictures... compare our place to others apartments in your search for the perfect place to stay in San Francisco. We are confident that we offer compromised quality for a great price. We have never had a disappointed guest. We are confident that you too will return home sharing a least a few pictures of your trip to San Francisco that also include a few of our apartment!
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Andrew and Steffi
Keywords: Castro, Public Transportation, Noe Valley, Clean, Bathtub, Cable TV, Parking, Sunny, Private, Secure
Steffi and I have been renting to San Franciscans and visitors of San Francisco for over 10 years now. We provide the highest quality accommodations for the best possible price. We are confident that you will be thrilled with our location and the value that we provide. We look forward to meeting you!
Take a look a the picture of the building. It's a wonderful property. Everything inside and out is to the highest quality. We also are located just a few blocks from lots of shopping, public transportation and parks. Add in some sun and you can understand why we chose to live here!
Parks: There are multiple parks a short walk from the house!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.