Laguna Beach Hotel Rental Photos and Description
Daily room rate starts at $159 to $219 per night
• All rooms and rates are subject to availability
• All rooms have kitchenettes with refrigerator and sink
• Private Bathroom with tub and shower
• Walk in closet
• Gas fireplace
• 42” TV/Cable
• Complimentary WiFi
• Tempur-pedic bed
• Hot Tub
• Gated Parking Garage
• Room Service
• 2 min walk across the beach (Cleo Beach)
• Beach towels, mats and chairs.
• Common Area Terrace with BBQ Island
• No extra person charge
• Subject to $12 Parking per night
• Subject to 12% tax per night
• No Cleaning Fee or Resort Fee
• Rates and reservations are not guaranteed until confirmed with a credit card
• Reservations are subject to deposit, cancellation policies and penalties
• Daily maid service is available between 9am to 12pm upon request, 7 days a week.
Offer valid Oct. 2014 until Dec. 2014.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Why Carolyn Ramos chose Laguna Beach
14 West’s motto as well as our way of making each guest’s stay in Laguna Beach one to remember. The “Live Like a Local” section of 14 WEST’s new website is a comprehensive collection of the local owners’ favorite places to dine and drink, as well as some of the area’s best activities
What makes this hotel unique
14 WEST is dedicated to helping guests 'live like a local' during their stay. Located in the center of the action, 14 WEST is adjacent to all of the amenities and attractions that the area has to offer.
Guestbook comments from the manager
After visiting Laguna Beach many times, my last trip was going to be an extended stay so I began looking for something beyond the hotel experience. I found everything and more in this property. From the reservation process thru check-in, everything was went flawless. Both Management and Owners went above and beyond to make sure my stay was more than I expected....and it was. Each unit is beautifully unique and has a personality of it's own. They reminded me of NYC lofts on the beach! EVERYTHING you need is provided...Just bring your clothes and toothbrush. I especially enjoyed the fireplace and large flat screen tv, luxury bed and bath linens! The outdoor space extends your living area with the top of the line gourmet grill and dinner seating for 6. On any given evening you'll find guests sharing a glass of wine under the stars on the comfy chaise lounge chairs or in the amazing jacuzzi. The location cannot be beach with first class shopping and restaurants are within a minutes walk, as well as grocery stores and of course the Pacific Ocean. The gated garage is a huge bonus with off street secure parking. Whether you are looking for a weekend away or a month away....this is the place to be!