* Short Walk to Metrotrain (Red Line, Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan and Green & Yellow Lines, Columbia Heights; ½ block to several bus lines) or numerous Metrobus lines.
* 26 guest rooms, 15 with private bath
* Free WIRELESS INTERNET Access
* Delicious Continental breakfast served daily, included in rate
* Inn facilities are also available for business and
* Cable TV, VCR, and pay phones in common areas (No TVs in rooms)
* Air-conditioned rooms
* Garden patio
* Guest kitchen with refrigerator and microwave
* Guest laundry facility
* Limited garage parking (reservations necessary)
* Pet Friendly
Adam's Inn, a Victorian B&B spanning three 100-year old buildings on a quiet residential street, has been a 'home away from home' for international and budget-conscious travelers for 20 years. Located in historic Adams-Morgan, the Inn borders a vibrant, multicultural entertainment district that is home to more than one hundred of DCs most popular shops, restaurants, and music clubs. The National Zoo, White House, Convention Center, museums, galleries and many other tourist attractions are just minutes away by foot, subway, bus or taxi. The Inn is just a 7 block walk from the Woodley Park Red Line Metro station and a 10 block walk from the Columbia Heights Green & Yellow Line Metro station.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.