CHRISTMAS MONTH IS AVAILABLE!
- Greeting you with “Aloha” the private, palm lined drive leads you to your own little world of paradise. As you enter along the lava stone path, the view will take your breath away. Enjoy panoramic open ocean views from all main areas of house.
- This prestigious, luxury home is designed to let the ocean environment envelope you while lounging on the enormous lanai and pool deck. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of the blue Pacific ocean from the living, dining and kitchen areas as the disappearing walls open up to the pool area and all lanais. Ease into the infinity pool or hot tub for total relaxation. There are stunning views of Mauna Kea, Hawaii’s tallest peak and Mauna Loa as well.
- Whale watching in the winter is spectacular from this home’s vantage point; it is perched on a hill overlooking one of their favorite playgrounds. You will be mesmerized as they breech over and over again while the mother’s teach their calves how to leap and dive. It’s better than a National Geographic documentary!
- The main house features an open-air gourmet kitchen with an ocean view for the chef to enjoy while preparing your meals. Professional Viking appliances, a large walk-in panty and granite counter tops are just the beginning. There is a wine fridge and a convenient Miele built in coffee maker. The kitchen is completely equipped with beautiful dishware and cookware to feed a full house.
- Other features include automated sky lights, bamboo detailing, African mahogany trim, sliding pocket doors, rock walls, travertine floors and so much more. Zone air conditioning will keep you comfortable, should the trade winds stop blowing, but most of the time the ocean breezes and ceiling fans provide the perfect temperature and a tropical feeling.
- Should you need to reach the outside world; the home is equipped with a high-speed, wireless internet connection and a printer, scanner, copier if you MUST bring your work with you.
- The master bedroom in the main house is separate from the other bedrooms and the master suite bath includes a Jacuzzi hot tub. There is a spacious walk in closet and a convertible bed for a small child.
- “The Guest Hale (House)” is on the south side of the “Main Hale”, and it has two bedrooms and two full baths, which have a tub/shower combination. Enjoy the full size living area which is open to a second kitchen and faces sweeping ocean views. This hale also has seating areas on the large lanai..
- There is a beautiful big lawn area to expand the barbeque crowd, or play crochet. With lush tropical landscaping, the kids can romp and play. The smooth-stone, outdoor, shower awaits your sandy feet.
- Come and enjoy and watch the whales play this winter, while you bask in the sun and sophisticated luxury. At night, Mother Earth embraces you with star studded skies and shooting stars! Her colorful sunsets include the famous “green flash.” Capture breathtaking sunset photos every night. In the evening, you may also want to relax in the media room with the 52 inch flat screen and surround sound.
- Always rated in the top ten of American beaches, Hapuna Beach is the premiere beach destination on the Island of Hawaii. Long, wide, and phenomenally sandy, it has everything one dreams of in a Hawaiian beach: abundant sun, surf, clean, clear and quiet snorkeling water, shade, and well-maintained facilities. It is just a few minutes away.
- Other popular activities close by are golf at the nearby world class golf courses. The incomparable Mauna Kea Golf Course offers golfers the perfect challenge to match their level of play. Mauna Kea’s sister course, the Hapuna Golf Course, designed by Arnold Palmer, is ranked as one of the most environmentally sensitive courses in America. Just down Hwy 19 from Hapuna and Mauna Kea, is the 36-hole Mauna Lani Resort.
- Within 5 miles are superior 5 star hotels offering every amenity you can imagine: shopping, spa treatments, hair & nail salons, tennis, racquetball, fine dining and more. Other activities include: charter boats (sailing and fishing), surfing, wind surfing, biking, hiking and some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving in the world.
PEACEFUL, QUIET SETTING. No parties. No weddings. This is a quiet residential neighborhood and the lots are one acre in size, but sound travels. We prefer quiet families or couples looking for a retreat and relaxation.
Extra large infinity pool with sitting ledge and separate hot tub spa
6 bedrooms/5.5 baths total – approximately 5000 sf of living area
Main House 4 bedrooms/3.5 baths
Guest House 2 bedrooms/2 baths
Main House - Large open air gourmet chef’s kitchen with chef’s Viking grill and all Viking appliances in main house; large walk in pantry, built in coffee maker, micro, wine fridge, fully equipped.
Guest House - kitchen with Viking Fridge, micro, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender
- Separate entrances for both Ohana and Main House
- Situated in gated/secure area on over one acre
- Air Conditioning (ADD $75 PER DAY FOR AC)
- Two master bedrooms with king poster beds, two queen bedrooms, one twin bedroom which can be converted to a king, plus….
- Special kids room with two sets of bunk beds; kid friendly with toys
- Jacuzzi hot tub in Main master bath
- Teak furniture throughout
- Dark, rich mahogany wood throughout house
- Koa (native wood) ceilings on the lanai and Ohia (native wood) poles
- Lush, landscaped grounds & Outdoor shower
- Full laundry facilities
- Large, 8 burner outdoor built-in gas grill.
- Entertainment room with 52 inch flat screen and surround sound.
- Desk with printer/scanner/copier
- IPod docks
- Wi-Fi/ Internet/ DVD/ Cable TV.
MONTH OF NOVEMBER AVAILABLE $25,000
MONTH OF DECEMBER AVAILABLE $30,000
Keywords: Estate, Villa, Over 1 acre, Elegant, Prestigious, Panoramic Ocean Views, Luxurious
AlohaDebbie Properties (R), manages this property on behalf of the owners. We are a mother-daughter team (Debbie & Leilani) and we are here to assist you with the perfect Big Island vacation. We are local residents and live within a few minutes of this property, ready to assist you with any requests during your stay. Deborah D. Sharp (R) has been a Hawaii licensed Real Estate Broker since 1985 and agent since 1981.
Debbie purchased this house in 2010
- Having spent many of my years growing up on Oahu and the Big Island, I came to love the natural beauty and contrasts of the Big Island, with beautiful white sand beaches, tropical valley and green rolling ranch lands less than an hour's drive apart. It's the contrast and beauty of the Kohala coast that brought us back.
CHRISTMAS MONTH IS AVAILABLE!
Fantastic, unobstructed, panoramic views of the pacific ocean.......if not the BEST view on the coast. Whale watching, sunsets and stars at night...........every night, every day of the year. Sit on the lanai, sit in the living room, sit in the infinity pool and see for yourself! - Little rainfall. Most sunshine in all of Hawaii! - Gated, safe community. - Convenient to beaches, 5-10 minute drive to best beaches on the Big Island. - Total privacy. - Our property is really two separate houses next to one another, affording people more space to themselves. - Plenty of parking for large groups. - Six bedrooms and lots of open space.
Fantastic whale watching from November through April! They breech right before your eyes! There is a pod of dolphins that frequents the area, too.