Inspiration has a way of finding you here, in Nanoose Bay, Vancouver Island, where 11 private acres of beach, evergreens, and trails furnish every luxury required for the proper care and feeding of the soul.
It’s impossible to run out of room—or inspiration—in this classic, Nantucket-style, four-bedroom, 4,000-square-foot seaside retreat, tucked away on a secluded beach near endless meandering trails, sharing epic views with eagles and seals.
Come see why executives and families feel an almost instantaneous sense of peace in this place. (And why you just might, too.)
Intimate enough for family—but not so intimate everyone can’t do their own thing. You can fall asleep on the deck, and let some sun into your soul. In the evenings, light up the fireplace, fit for marshmallows, lovers, and marshmallow-lovers.
Spend an entire week kayaking, scuba diving, resting, reading, swimming, running, and doing nothing at all. World-class bars and spas are always nearby.
A few of the qualities waiting to be uncovered in this exclusive seaside retreat:
• Productivity. Spend some quality think-tank time by the ocean. Enjoy wireless internet access, a ready-for-business office with its own printer and a private entrance to the beach.
• Spaciousness. High ceilings; shabby-chic-meets-the-Hamptons interiors with cream-colored walls; wide-plank, white-oak-stained-dark flooring; exposed beams; marble countertops; travertine.
• Inspiration. A cedar deck that hugs the water as closely as a yacht’s prow.
• Delight. A chef’s kitchen featuring every appliance needed to create the perfect organic-gourmet meal; a nearby organic farm; and, for those who would rather eat tasty meals than prepare them, a chef, available upon request.
• Creativity. Bay windows; ocean views; enough space for up to eight artists and writers to lose themselves in their thoughts.
• Love. A fireplace fit for marshmallows, lovers, and marshmallow-lovers.
• Vitality. Gym; infrared sauna; yoga mats; and instructor available.
• Fun. Kayaks; some of the best scuba-diving in the world; a children’s playhouse; swing and slide set; and a particularly buoyant trampoline.
Let us do the planning. Whether you come straight to the Island or prefer to sneak in a romantic dinner in Vancouver first, I can plan the entire delightful experience. Hiking one day, spa services the next. I believe in possibilities.
Keywords: Seaside Retreat, Island & Mountain View, Gourmet Kitchen, Ocean-Front Cedar Deck, Executive Office