Long Beach Villa Rental Photos and Description
Long Beach, California
This beautiful fully-furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house includes a living room, spacious dining area, and well-equipped kitchen with everything you need. Just off the master bedroom you'll love relaxing on the huge balcony with a water mist system to keep cool in the southern California sun. There is also a backyard, lush garden with water fountain, and a patio for private outdoor BBQ cooking and dining. It’s the perfect spot to relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of the day.
The living room has a full size sofa and a 50" TV with cable and free movie channels for your entertainment.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with all the cooking utensils and flatware you'll need to prepare and serve dinner in the dining room that seats 7.
The 2 car attached garage is completely finished with built-in cabinet and plenty of counter space. Very easy access to the house after unloading your luggage. During January, receive 15% off on any bookings made for that month!
Key Residence Features:
Located conveniently off Hwy 710 with easy access to major freeway 405; No matter if your destination is Los Angeles or Orange County, we are right in the middle!
Free HBO, Cinemax and Showtime.
Close to Long Beach Aquarium, Long Beach Arena, Long Beach Performing Art Center, and the Long Beach Convention Center.
The owner will provide new slippers to guests.
First level: Living room connected to dining room. Galley style that opens into the dining area with one step away to the backyard and BBQ area. This level also has a full size bathroom.
• Living room: has full size sofa, chairs, 50” TV, ceiling fan, end tables, coffee table, shoes rack. Also includes a futon that sleeps 2.
• Dining room: has intercom, large dining table with sitting fits 7 people, table cloth, phone, wall fan
• The fully equipped kitchen features many appliances, gas range, electric oven dishwasher, stainless full size fridge with ice maker, a garbage disposal, microwave, TV/ radio/DVD combo unit, coffeemaker, toaster, Healthmaster blender, Jack Lalanne’s power juicer, rice cooker, toaster oven, slow cooker, waffle maker, bread maker, ice cream maker, food processor, automatic can opener/knife sharpener, , nonstick frying pan/pot sets, dishes, silverware, china setting, flatware, glasses, cups, bake wares, cutlery knife sets, scissors, cutting broad, kitchen towels, paper towel, Zip lock bags, food containers, baking foil, clear plastic wrap..
• Guest bathroom: toilet, vanity sink, bath tub, massage shower head, roman tub portable rinse faucet, towel rack, medicine cabinet, phone, weight scale, TV, wall fan, hair dryer.
• Includes Large load washer and dryer, Built-in iron board, iron, clothes steamer.
Second level :
• Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, master bathroom attached and balcony with sitting area. This room has a King size bed, Walk-in closet & dresser space to store clothes & luggage, intercom, ceiling fan, 50” TV with surround sound, down comforter, 7 comfortable pillows, night stands, sofa, granite counter desk, chair, lamps, radio alarm clock, I- pod dock with speaker, printer/fax machine.
• Balcony off master bedroom has patio table, two chairs, live plants, and water mist system.
• Full size Master Bathroom: bath tub, rain fall shower head, portable shower head, toilet, spacious marble vanity, towel closet, medicine cabinet, wall fan, phone, 10X magnifier mirror, magazine rack, hair dryer, large supply of bath and hand, and wash towels.
• 2nd bedroom has queen size bed, ceiling fan, 42” TV, intercom, night stand, built-in granite counter desk, chair, large dressers, linen closet size, 5 pillows, down comforter, phone, radio clock, lamp.
**Please be aware that there is an attached single guest unit with a separate entrance and gate, that is occupied by a long term renter with no access to the BBQ and private back yard.
Check out the favorite local BBQ restaurant Johnny Rebs' just around the corner!
From the Long Beach Pier, take the ferry over to Catalina Island for a fun day trip
Don’t forget to visit the nearby farmer’s market
Non-smoking inside the house. For people who smoke, there are plenty outdoor areas, such as on the spacious patio, balcony, back yard and front porch, feel free to do so!!
Check in time can be flexible, arrange with owner.
Check out time is 11am, late courtesy check out if needed and possible.
Must be at least 21 years old to book
No large gatherings or parties; fines may be imposed if this policy is violated.
Extra person fees may apply for over 4 people
Additional fees may apply if any lines or towels are damaged or missing.
Other fees and taxes may apply
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only