|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
From the short walk to the lifts, proximity to the pool, and board games and movies, everything about this condo is to accommodate your family's Keystone vacation. And did we mention the spectacular mountain views?
Imagine your dream vacation:
- Wake up to breakfast in the full kitchen.
- Walk just 100 yards to the slopes.
- Relax by the fireplace in the condo and enjoy the spectacular mountain views.
- Enjoy the on-site heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and sauna.
- Get a great night's sleep. The beds are comfortable and the unit is quiet at night.
- HDTV, board games and movies to entertain children of all ages.
- Local property manager should any service needs arise.
River Run Village is in the center of the action:
- At the base of the Keystone Gondola.
- Home to many great shops, restaurants, family activities, and nightlife hot spots (yes, there is a Starbucks).
- Just 10 minutes to outlet shopping, Target, and movie theaters.
- A short drive or free shuttle to other top Colorado resorts including Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, and A-Basin.
Keystone is a year-round resort. Come in spring and summer for championship golf courses, boating and fishing on Lake Dillon, hiking, biking, and many more outdoor activities. There are several festivals including the Independence Day celebration, Wine Art & Jazz, Bluegrass & Beer, and Kids Discovery Days all summer long.
We would love to host your mountain getaway!
Key Residence Features:
- 100 yards to the slopes
- On-site heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and sauna
- Spectacular mountain views
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
- Convertible Queen-sized bed in living room
- A Pack 'n Play is available for the little ones
- Beaver Tails: Stop in for a delicious treat! A whole wheat pastry with sweet, yummy toppings. Also serving the best smoothies in town and Vienna Beef hot dogs and more.
- 9280: Happy hour, apres ski, late nights, a tasty lunch or dinner, and just about any time in between. River Run’s best deck and great specials all the time – sample our new menu, knock back a great microbrew, enjoy the live music and DJ lineup.
- Horse-Drawn Dinner Sleigh or Wagon Ride: The Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Dinner is an amazing dining experience. You will take a horse drawn sleigh to an authentic homestead for dinner and entertainment that the whole family can enjoy.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network purchased this condo in 1997
It was great!! We had a blast and snow was perfect. We will definitely keep you in mind in future for stay at Keystone. I was just dissappointed that you had already booked in March when we go back out. Thanks again! I will be a good PR person for your condo! Marc
Great condo with slope and pool views. A short walk to the slopes and super close to all the village activities. My kids are ready to go back!
My family of 4, plus a little one stayed here for Spring Break. It was just what we needed. A fantastic view of the mountains, and an excellent location by the village, skating rink and pool hot tub. Even though the unit didn't have laundry in the unit, I did like that the laundry room for the floor was only two doors down. Great location. The unit could use some small adjustments for making cooking for a family easier (larger pots, more space), but overall, it was a fine place to stay.
Stunning views of the mountains off the deck and living rooms
Conveniently located to the lifts, River Run restaurants, shopping, ice skating all within walking distance
Great pool and hot tubs
Ski storage on the first floor a plus!
Linens and towels provided
Required some additional cleaning upon arrival
One of the living chairs was quite worn
Living room sofa pull out was uncomfortable to sit and sleep on
We absolutely loved our unit. Plenty of room for our family to enjoy some time away. The view was amazing! We loved being above the pool as our teenager could go down to meet his cousins but we could still keep an eye out while our younger children headed to bed. The until was clean, well kept, and nicely furnished. We loved being just a two minute walk from all the village happenings including Starbucks, summer snow tubing, creeks, and the gondola. We hope to be back!!
I called evolve and asked to stay an additional night, and was told that it wouldn't be cleaned and therefore not available. I had to wait till an extra hour to get my access code on the scheduled check in day, because book by owner thought they had sent the code the previous day. Book by owner said that they cleaned the unit and we could have came a day early. We asked to have the sheets made because when we arrived the sheets where at the bottom of the bed with the bedspread pulled up. We didn't feel that they were cleaned from the previous guest, so we cleaned them ourselves since the local service never came to clean like they said they would per their email. The condo was satisfactory but nothing special- friends of ours stayed in the Dakota lodge and had a better experience and nicer unit thru a diff booking company. If a view is important than you might want to give this unit a try but remember your paying more for the view with just average accommodations, in need of renovations and a new cleaning service. Maybe we just experienced a rare, unfortunate quality of service, but we will look elsewhere.
The lady who check us in was very helpful and soon someone was there to inspect the condo and make sure everything was in good order; which it was.
Clean. Comfortable. Quiet. Extremely convenient to Keystone Village and the slopes :)
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.