The Resort: Beach Villa at Ko Olina.
The BRAND NEW Beach Villa is located at Ko Olina, Hawaiian for Place of Joy. Ko Olina is a picturesque resort located on Oahu's western side nestled away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Honolulu. Walt Disney also found Ko Olina to be the perfect place for its first hotel not adjacent to a theme park. Their newest resort & spa, Aulani, was completed in 2011. Ko Olina consists of four beach lagoons, a golf course, and marina. The Beach Villas are centrally located on Lagoon Two. They are the first private condos to be built on the beaches of Oahu in 25 years and no detail was spared.
The Resort is located 500 feet from the Ocean
Guests can experience a wealth of world-class amenities at Ko Olina. Enjoy a morning of lavish spa treatments at the Marriott Ihilani Hotel at Lagoon One, a five minute walk from the Beach Villas. Play an afternoon round of golf at the renowned Ted Robinson Championship Golf Course directly across the street. Finish the day watching the sun set at one of Hawaii's Top 5 Restaurants, Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine, located on the golf course, while enjoying one of their pineapple martinis. Other outdoor activities located at the resort include extended running trails along all four lagoons, catamaran trips known for dolphin sightings directly out of Ko Olina Marina, and one of the best luaus on the island, Paradise Cove Luau, at Lagoon One.
This resort is the only *****5-Star*****privately owned property in Ko Olina that is Oceanfront !
Extraordinary Resort Amenities
• Spacious villa suites, 1187 or 1478 sq. ft., Large Private Lanais, 178 or 215 sq. ft.
• Gated grounds surrounded by lagoon style pool, waterfalls and koi ponds.
• Custom designed kitchens by Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
• Outdoor lap pool, spa, sauna and lagoon style children’s pool.
• 18-hole Ted Robinson designed Championship Golf Course & Golf Academy
• Ko Olina Wedding Chapel nearby
• Nearby 43-acre Ko Olina Marina with 330 slips
• Four crystal blue lagoons, over a mile of seashore pathways
• Nanea Hale, exclusive beach bar
• Security guard
• Picnic area with Wolf Barbecue grills/outdoor lounge area ( 500 feet from ocean, for dramatic sunset views)
• Elevators (nearly private)
• Exclusive Access to the resorts full amenities including Spa Fitness Center, Ko Olina Golf Club & Marina with Preferred Tee Times / Preferred Rates
Five Star accommodations, Brand New !!!
• 2-bedroom villa located on the 3rd floor of the Ocean Tower with frontal ocean and pool views; 3-bedroom villa located on the 4th floor with ocean views on the lanai facing sunset side
• Direct view of both the ocean and pool from 2-bedroom villa and beautiful oceanview and privacy from lanai in 3-bedroom villa
• 42' flat screen televisions in the living room and master bedroom with DVD player
• Travertine tile in the living/dining room and bathrooms
• Pocket sliding doors in living room and master bedroom
• Central Air conditioner
• Large soaking tubs in both bathrooms, separate shower in master bathroom
• Spacious lanai with a ocean and golf course view
• King Serta Pillow top mattress in master bedroom, Serta Pillow top mattresses in guest bedroom with 2 XL Twin beds (can be pulled together to form a king size bed), extra bedroom in 3-bedroom villa with Queen size bed
• Smoke Free
• Complimentary high speed internet, phone, fax and cable TV
• iPod docking station & alarm clock
• Full kitchen with Wolf/Sub Zero appliances, cookware and tableware included
• Free Covered assigned parking garage ($30 per day value !)
• Direct Access to the beach (about 500 feet !)
• Villas with 2 Bedroom, 2 full bathrooms OR 3 Bedroom, 3 full bathrooms
Keywords: villa, beach
Exclusive access to the following: 24-hour Guest Service Center, Club Lounge, Concierge, Spa Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, Poolside Beach Bar, Club Hale with Kitchen for Private Functions & Events, Ko Olina Wedding Services, Ko Olina Golf Club (Preferred Tee Times / Preferred Rates), Preferred rates for nearby activities
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.