This new 3 bedroom/3 bathroom luxury lakeside home is nestled next to the shore of the clear, sparkling East Silent Lake in central Otter Tail County. The lake home has been built with features that today's families desire - spacious bedrooms, full master bathrooms, designer kitchen, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets. And of course...a great room with comfortable furniture, a large dining table, entertainment center, and gas fireplace. The lakeside patio extends your living room into nature and is the perfect setting for dining, reading, afternoon naps...and much more.
MAIN LEVEL FEATURES:
• Master bedroom with queen bed, down blankets, custom bedding, and a 32' LCD TV.
• A full bathroom.
• A comfortable living room with queen sofa sleeper and chairs, a gas fireplace, entertainment center featuring a 46' LCD TV with satellite service.
• Designer kitchen, dining room that seats 10, walkout lakefront patio with furniture, gas grill.
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES:
• Lakeview suite on the upper level with queen-sized bed and down blankets and custom bedding. Room includes a kitchenette, 32' LCD TV with satellite service, full private bathroom, and a great lake view and walk-out balcony overlooking East Silent Lake.
• Comfortable guest room with queen bed and child friendly 'built-in' twin bunk beds. Room includes a private full bathroom and 32' LCD TV with satellite service.
This Beautiful Two-Level Lakeside Home Sleeps 10.
Keywords: family, retreat, resort, beach, cabin, vacation, lake, boat, townhome, duplex, minnesota, mn, water, swim, lodge
Otter Tail Country is located in West Central Minnesota which is just two and a half hours from Minneapolis and St. Paul, and only 30 minutes from Fargo-Moorhead. Otter Tail Country is home to over 1,000 lakes and streams. That's 10 percent of Minnesota's 10,000 beautiful lakes, and a great reason to go fishing, swimming, sailing, water-skiing or just relaxing on the beach. The Otter Tail Country area offers some of the finest resorts and dining/entertainment businesses in the state. Our family chose to buy a vacation rental in this ideal location after spending years of summer vacations at resorts in the Otter Tail County area. The vacation home is nestled away in the woods, but still offers all the conveniences and amenities that today's family desires. We enjoy sharing the comfortable accommodations, quiet surroundings and numerous activities with our guests.
We provide some organized activities for children and adults. Enjoy the excellent swim beach and marine area with gas and bait. Sand volleyball is available for all ages on our great sand court. The playground equipment is a fun place for small guests. Our newly remodeled lodge has a snack bar and gift shop.