Homewood House Rental Photos and Description
Super Cute Remodeled Cabin with Chambers Swimming Pool, Tennis, and Beach!
This INCREDIBLY cute Tahoe Cabin is located in the West Shore's Chamberlands Estate in Homewood. Completely remodeled from top to bottom, this super cute vacation cabin makes the perfect little summer lake house or winter ski cabin.
3 STAR Rated
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Chamberlands HOA (See Details Below)
• Huge Backyard, backing to Forest
• Gas Fireplace
• Walking Distance to Beach
• Hot Tub
• Gas Grill
• Chamberlands is one of the most premier subdivisions at Lake Tahoe. It offers a private beach and swimming pool staffed by the Chambers Lifeguard Team. Transportation is made easy by catching a ride on the blue Chambers bus which picks up all residents outside their cabins for a ride to and from the beach every 1/2 hour. The beach also has a historic bar and pier, lake view restaurant and a causal grill.
• Chamberlands HOA amenities are available July 1 - Labor Day Weekend
Emerald bay, Meeks Bay and Sugar Pine Point are all state parks with beautiful biking and hiking trails that are just minutes away. Skiing is just minutes away, 5 minutes to Homewood, 20 minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, and 45 minutes to Northstar.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
Was pleasantly surprised at how cozy it was.The entire house has been remodeled. Everything was clean and neat. The kitchen had all the supplies we needed. We planned on eating out evert night but ended up grilling and eating outside. Rented a movie every night and watched it on the flat screen. Great location. It was a great getaway for the two of us. Thanks!