Punta del Este Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 3 Bedrooms + Sleeping Porch, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7) Close to the Beach
Luxury House with Pool - Just blocks from the Beach in La Barra. Best Choice in Punta Del Este! Excellent internet and Service
Only blocks from Restaurants / Clubs / Cafes / Bars
Sleeps 6 (7) (3 Bedrooms)
It is spacious with over 1,883 sq. feet (175 sq. meters). The house gets plenty of sunlight throughout the day in all of the rooms. The house was recently built in 2006 and although it is new, the owner spared no expense to completely renovate the house including the flooring, bathrooms, kitchen, windows, lighting and adding a full-size pool in the backyard along with a large wood deck to lounge around and sun tan. The pool area is amazing to relax and tan. There are 6 luxurious full size fully recline able lounge chairs to sun tan. There is a full size outdoor sofa and table. Most of the rental properties in Punta del Este have very cheap and uncomfortable furniture. This house is the exception! All the furniture is very modern, imported and superior quality. The mattresses are Four Season Presidential suite mattresses. The house has been tastefully decorated and everything in the house is new.
The house has 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms. There is enough room in the driveway for 3 vehicles including an RV. The house has a backyard that gets sun most of the afternoon. A pool has been added as well as a BBQ pit to grill your favorite food. There is also a new washing machine to wash your towels and clothes.
Both bathrooms have been renovated including marble throughout both bathrooms along with new fixtures throughout.
The house also has Cable TV so you have many channels to choose from as well as high-speed Internet access. The master bedroom and the other bigger bedroom both have TV's and DVD players
WALK TO EVERYTHING:
Leave your car behind at our house AND avoid summer traffic hassles. Our central location puts you just footsteps from La Barra’s beautiful beaches, world-class restaurants (La Posta, Cafe Flo), trendy (live music) bars & clubs (TEQUILA), boutiques and art galleries.
Montoya Beach is one of Punta’s most spectacular beaches and is perfect for swimming, bodysurfing, surfing, kite boarding, windsurfing, fishing and more. Montoya continues for several kilometers and becomes Manantiales Beach and the famous Bikini Beach. This beautiful stretch of coastline with big dunes and occasional rocky outcropping is home to some of Uruguay's better surf breaks.
The house is situated 1 min from the only Gas Station (ANCAP) in la Barra and 1 min from the only Police Station in town;
A welcome guide is provided and the 2 helpful property managers (Mauricio & Mariella), who are fluent in Spanish and English are just a phone call away.
The rates are competitive and this is most likley one of the beter deals on the market.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (FAQ)
1. CHECK IN: 3 PM and CHECK OUT: 12 PM. (Penalty charges will be levied for late check-out: 50 USD)
2. Tenants agree with + sign the RENTAL CONTRACT
3. NON SMOKING house. Smoking is permitted in outdoors areas only.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A damage deposit of 1000 USD or 1500 USD (depending on the total rental is required).
1000 USD is the minimum deposit. There will be no exceptions.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required. Payment options are PayPal, international bank transfer or Western Union.
All extra fees (e.g.: 4% PayPal and approx. 20 USD for international transfers) will be charged to the tenants.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: six (6) persons
7. SEVEN NIGHT charge required for PEAK SEASON
8. INCLUSIVE FEES – rates include taxes, electricity, water, gas, Satellite TV, High Speed Wi-Fi Internet, towels and linens, kitchen utensils and safe.
9. OPTIONAL WEEKLY FULL MAID CLEANING SERVICE – Is available for U$S 200 (includes complete cleaning of the house + new linen and towels)
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance
12. LIABILITY - All of the cottages are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities
13. FIREWORKS – Fireworks are NOT allowed
14: Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance.
Additional information about rental rates:
International Wires: Bank commissions to be included
Maid service available at $15 USD per hour
Keywords: Villa, private pool, fully-equipped, BBQ, modern furniture, La Barra, new kitchen, alarm system, deck chairs, private garden, High Speed Internet, excellent local Property Manager (English + Spanish)
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
About Hendrik & Mauricio
I live in Europe and enjoy real estate investment properties around the world. I used to go to this house every summer but now I'm a bit too busy with work and MBA studies...Great house and lots of very satisfied people that have rented it.
Hendrik & Mauricio purchased this villa in 2007
Why Hendrik & Mauricio chose Punta del Este
Punta is the place to be in South America if you enjoy beaches, delicious food, interesting people and security.
Punta del Este's summer scene is often compared to St. Tropez or Cannes in France and the Hamptons in the US.
Basically, there are 3 prime locations: the Peninsula, La Barra and Jose Ignacio.
La Barra offers many advantages such as its walkability, seaside village charm, coastal vistas and surf and accessibility to resources for 'true living.' (see above, i.e. bars, restaurants, 'tiendas',...)
What makes this villa unique
You get a house with a pool and a BBQ for the price of an apartment!