Belle Harbor is a luxury condo complex built in 2004, on the protected waters of Mandalay Channel and situated directly across the street from the white powdery sands of world class Clearwater Beach.
Belle Harbor has 24 hr gated security and this townhome has its own 2-car garage. Great for bringing in groceries or luggage – no elevators!
You will enter into the living room from the garage where you will find a sofa, loveseat, sitting area and 55” flat screen TV. The patio is off the living room where you can enjoy people watching, a glimpse of the beach and a breath of fresh air. The kitchen and dining areas are on the second level with a table for six plus two bar stools and a 32” flat screen TV. Off of the kitchen is the laundry room with washer and dryer and a half bath. The two bedrooms each with a private bath are located upstairs from the kitchen. The master bedroom has a wall-mounted 42” flat screen TV, a large walk-in closet and double sink bath. The second bedroom with a double bed and bunk beds has a 28” flat screen TV.
Our luxury townhome amenities include:
• April 2010: new carpet, new appliances, new furniture, new linens, new ceiling fans. ALL BRAND NEW
• Private 2-car garage with extra refrigerator
• Belle Harbor offers resort style amenities including fitness center, sauna, steam room, waterside heated pool and Jacuzzi, and clubhouse
• Relaxing, covered sitting area at pool overlooking docks on Mandalay Channel with (2) gas grills, gas fireplace and 52” flat panel TV
• Walk out your front door turn right and you are 100 steps to the beautiful white sand of Clearwater Beach
• Walking distance to the beach’s best restaurants, bars, shops, spa treatments, entertainment, fishing, water sports (We will give you recommendations!)
This is a five-star resort-style luxury complex. You won't be disappointed!
Keywords: Condo, Cottage, House, Bungalow, Retreat, Oasis, Spa, Town Home, Town House, Condominium
Pier 60 (artists crafters musicians jugglers magicians), pirate cruise, dolphin encounters, Caladesi Island State Park (trails and picnic areas), Clearwater Marine Aquarium (see 'Winter' the dolphin with the prosthetic tail), Sandpearl Resort across the street (take advantage of their amazing spa treatments), less than an hour from Disney, Tampa professional sports teams including football, baseball, spring training, hockey