Bartlett Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
We are just one mile north of StoryLand and just before the Jackson covered bridge.
Our ski cabin gives the privacy and real mountain feel you can't get in a big condominium complex!
Jackson, New Hampshire is...
* "A Top Ten Romantic North American Ski Town"
* #6 in the East - Ski America and Canada Magazine
3 Mountains within 10 minutes!
Plus outlet shopping,golfing, hiking to waterfalls,fishing, great restaurants and pubs... It is all here!
* Four miles to Attitash Mountain
* Six miles to Cranmore Mountain
* Eight miles to Wild Cat Mountain
* One mile to Storyland
* Six miles to North Conway and outlet shopping
* Ten miles to Mount Washington/Tuckermans Ravine
* Amazing White Mountain hiking
* Great restaurants and pubs are everywhere
Our two-bedroom, one-bath cabin sleeps six and is located in one of the most desirable areas of the White Mountains in New Hampshire (in Bartlett NH on the Jackson line) and is available for weekly and weekend rentals. It is located in a small cabin community (14 units). It is the end unit with a private yard and brand-new back deck overlooking the Glenn Ellis River through the trees.
* The cabin has cathedral ceiling, sky light, many windows, and a sliding glass door out to the back deck making it feel open, bright, and inviting.
* There is one great room with the living room on one side and an eat-in kitchen on the other (sink, four-burner stove, refrigerator, microwave, etc.).
- non smoking only
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
We want to thank you both for contributing towards our time together....even tho the weather wasnt always on our side, we had a wonderful time. the cabin was delightful and we enjoyed it so much....where we stay goes towards alot of our enjoyment...
one night we ran out of wood and we were scrounging for dry wood to burn and your neighbors came over with an armful for us....it really warmed our hearts as well as other parts...
thank you again