Providenciales - Provo Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
NEW: This suite can be rented as a one bedroom or a two bedroom as desired. Please contact us for details.
This stylish, ground floor 2-bedroom condominium, at Villa Renaissance is the perfect spot for family vacations, destination weddings, honeymoon, anniversary, romantic getaway and golfing vacations.
Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, the suite is just steps away from the turquoise ocean and Grace Bay beach, voted best beach in the world by Condé Nast and more recently Trip Advisor. Our guests walk out of the lounge and onto the beach.
The décor reflects a high degree of sophistication and design. Throughout the suite you will find travertine marble floors and tiles. There is a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, separate dining and living areas, full-sized washer and dryer (iron and ironing board), and a beautiful and spacious patio/balcony overlooking the ocean.
The large living area has a HD television, US Cable TV, DVD and secure Wi-Fi internet. The unit is fully Air conditioned with ceiling fans and in-room safe.
The Master en suite bedroom has a king size bed, with the second bedroom set in a twin format. En suite bathrooms include a large bathtub for the perfect relaxing experience, a shower, illuminated mirrors, hairdryers and a double vanity.
A short walk along our boardwalk brings you onto the powder-soft sand of award winning Grace Bay Beach, and the sapphire and turquoise waters.
The mosaic pool is a great place to swim, or relax beside the Caribbean gardens. Flood lit tennis is also available.
Villa Renaissance is a romantic and private condotel inspired by Italian architecture. It has a large mosaic pool with a cooling whirlpool surrounded by lush Caribbean vegetation, a small air-conditioned fitness center, Teona Spa on site, and floodlit tennis court. We are delighted that we have recently celebrated our 10th anniversary, having won Trip Advisor's Luxury Travelers’ Choice award for three years and received a 3 diamond rating from AAA.
Next door you will find The Regent Village. Known locally as “the heart of Provo” you will discover duty free, numerous restaurants, small bars and lots of shops. Although peaceful in the daytime, it definitely picks up during the evening, and especially at weekends. Graceway Gourmet supermarket is only a short 5 minute walk away.
Overlooking the sapphire and turquoise oceans and powder white soft stand, it is just wonderful to think that you can get away from it all. For an elegant, private and peaceful vacation, Villa Renaissance is perfect.
Please note that suite 103 is on the ground floor and we believe it is especially suitable for families with small children or grandparents.
General Resort Rules
Please note that use of the Resort Facilities is only available to those who are officially registered as a guest at Villa Renaissance reception desk in accordance with the Villa Renaissance Registration Policy.
The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
• All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking.
• The common corridors and areas outside the units entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
• Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas.
• BBQ grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
• The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others.
• Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
• When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
• All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
• Common areas are not playgrounds please respect our grass and plantings.
• The pool area is designated as a quiet area, ball games and other activities which can disturb the quiet enjoyment of the area are prohibited.
• Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis. Please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
• Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
• The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes:
The enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.
Water and electricity are precious commodities when is Island. Vila Renaissance is striving to be “green” and environmentally friendly. Please be considerate in your use of beach towels, and turn off air conditioning and lights when not required or in use. We all should strive to conserve as much as possible while not compromising our comfort. Enjoy the natural beauty of our island paradise and let us all help preserve it.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Why Villa Renaissance chose Providenciales - Provo
Central location in Grace Bay, means that vehicle hire or taxi use is rarely necessary - most restaurants and bars are within walking distance.
What makes this condo unique
Location, location, location. Overlooking 300ft of Grace Bay Beach and adjacent to The Regent Village.