|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Our lovely condominium, at Villa Renaissance is the perfect spot for an unforgettable family vacation, a destination wedding, girlie getaways and golfing mancations. Days are filled with sun, sand and splendor and nights with great company, gourmet dining or romantic evenings.
This is a luxurious and fully equipped suite. Accessible via semi-private elevator, it has panoramic views and it is just moments away from Grace Bay Beach, voted best beach in the world by Condé Nast and more recently Trip Advisor.
Our U.S.P – our wrap around balcony with 270 degree views of the Grace Bay area, and our almost penthouse status - being at the very top of Villa Renaissance.
The décor reflects a high degree of sophistication and design. Throughout the suite you will find travertine marble floors and tiles. There is a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar with 4 bar stools, separate dining and living areas, full-sized washer and dryer (iron and ironing board). Our beautiful and spacious wrap around balcony overlooking Grace Bay has seating for 6, to take coffee in the morning or watch the sunsets in the evening.
The large living area has a HD television, US Cable TV, DVD and secure Wi-Fi internet. The unit is fully Air conditioned with ceiling fans and in-room safe.
The Master bedroom has a king size bed, with access to the balcony and a bathroom with a bath and shower. The second queen bedroom comes with a shower and the third bedroom is set in a twin format with an en-suite shower room. Bathroom amenities include illuminated mirrors, hairdryers and a double vanity.
A short walk along our boardwalk brings you onto the powder-soft sand of award winning Grace Bay Beach, and the sapphire and turquoise waters.
The mosaic pool is a great place to swim, or relax beside the Caribbean gardens and tennis is also available.
Villa Renaissance is a romantic and private condotel inspired by Italian architecture. It has a large mosaic pool with a cooling whirlpool surrounded by lush Caribbean vegetation, a small air-conditioned fitness center, Teona Spa on site.
Next door you will find The Regent Village. Known locally as “the heart of Provo” you will discover duty free, numerous restaurants, small bars and lots of shops. Although peaceful in the daytime, it definitely picks up during the evening, and especially at weekends. Graceway Gourmet supermarket is only a short 5 minute walk away where you can pick up all your weekly provisions.
Overlooking the sapphire and turquoise oceans and powder white soft stand, it is just wonderful to think that you can get away from it all. For an elegant, private and peaceful vacation, Villa Renaissance is perfect.
General Resort Rules
Please note that use of the Resort Facilities is only available to those who are officially registered as a guest at Villa Renaissance reception desk in accordance with the Villa Renaissance Registration Policy.
The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
• All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking.
• The common corridors and areas outside the units entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
• Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas.
• BBQ grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
• The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others.
• Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
• When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
• All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
• Common areas are not playgrounds please respect our grass and plantings.
• The pool area is designated as a quiet area, ball games and other activities which can disturb the quiet enjoyment of the area are prohibited.
• Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis. Please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
• Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
• The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes:
The enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.
Water and electricity are precious commodities when is Island. Vila Renaissance is striving to be “green” and environmentally friendly. Please be considerate in your use of beach towels, and turn off air conditioning and lights when not required or in use. We all should strive to conserve as much as possible while not compromising our comfort. Enjoy the natural beauty of our island paradise and let us all help preserve it.
Keywords: Boutique Condominium, apartment, flat, casita, casa, Oceanfront, beachfront, Grace Bay Beach, 1 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, Private, Villa Renaissance, Golf, Spa, Full Service, Beachfront, honeymoon, tennis, sport, diving holiday
Beautiful spacious 3 bedroom suite, with corner wraparound balcony with stunning reef and sunset views. The balcony is also accessible from the bedrooms.
Location, location, location. Overlooking 300ft of Grace Bay Beach and adjacent to The Regent Village. It is easy to get about in Grace Bay, easy to walk to shops, restaurants and bars, and you are only a five minute walk from the local supermarket to pick up all your weekly provisions.
The location was perfect, the views outstanding and the staff at Villa Renaissance eager to please. But that's about where the goodness ends for this VRBO. The unit is in desperate need of some major "TLC" to earn the right to be called a luxury unit. We arrived to find fans that weren't in working condition, inoperable retractable sliding glass doors and screens (making it impossible to enjoy the ocean breeze), unsightly padlocks on the kitchen cabinets, no dining linens, burned out lightbulbs throughout, worn and breaking furniture. In essence, this unit was very "tired." To top it off, the property manager never checked in with us during our stay.
This was our fourth trip to Turks and Caicos and not at all what we were accustomed to/expecting. In talking with other vacationers, it appears Villa 301 is not typical of the units at Villa Renaissance.
Although we enjoyed our vacation, we would not stay in this unit again.
Villa Renaissance is located in the Grace Bay region of Providenciales. Grace Bay is the center of tourism, and here you will find most of the major resorts and hotels. Adjacent to Villa Renaissance find The Regent Village Shopping center, the heart of Provo and the place to be for dining, entertainment, shopping and duty free.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 17 2015 - Dec 17 2015
1 night minimum stay
Dec 18 2015 - Jan 2 2016
7 night minimum stay
Jan 3 2016 - Apr 16 2016
1 night minimum stay
|Notes||A 3-night deposit secures your reservation. The deposit is due when the reservation is made and is fully refundable, provided written cancellation is received at Villa Renaissance 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Thereafter your deposit is forfeited to cover any cancelled or altered nights. 7 days prior to arrival the balance is charged.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.