Fort Myers Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Enjoy a game of tennis, or lounge by the poolside or spend the day at Ft. Myers undisputed “Best Beach”!
Captain’s Bay Condominiums are located directly across the street from Fort Myers Beach “Best Beach” (Adjacent to the Wyndam, previously the Holiday Inn). You will see miles of sandy white beach here. Take the trolley to “Times Square” or to the Ft. Myers Pier at the north end of the island. Dinner cruises are available nearby or try a round trip day cruise to Key West. Or maybe rent a boat in the adjacent Marina and visit the beautiful back bays. Captain’s Bay is the perfect vacation getaway!
I acquired this condo in 2010. The condo was never rented by the previous owner. And the condo was built in 1998. Truly immaculate, neat, uncluttered condo. Rental only to someone 35 and older.
• Walk to the Beach (across the street)
• 5th floor penthouse (top floor) end unit
• 2 sided Lanai for nice cross breeze
• Two Bedrooms / King Bed / Two Twin Beds – Sleeps 4
• Flat screen in master bedroom
• Two Bathrooms
• Flat screen TV with cable / VCR / DVD / Stereo System in Living room
• (4) ceiling fans in unit. One in each bedroom , one in Lanai and one in Living room
• Private Washer / Dryer
• (2) Large Heated Community Pools
• Under building designated parking spot (next to elevator)
• Onsite lighted Tennis Courts and Shuffleboard
• Adjacent to walk in medical building
• Walking distance to several restaurants and two deli’s
• Walking distance to two convenience stores
• Walking distance to Movie Theatre
• Walking distance to Golf course
• Walking Distance to Marina
• Walking distance to strip mall and several convenience stores
• Walking distance to Publix supermarket (2 miles)
• Chairs, table & umbrella always setup on the beach and available to rent if so desired or bring your own
• 1200 sq. ft
Keywords: across, beach, sunset, Santini, Estero, Ft. Myers, gulf, elevator, 2 bedroom, lanai, pool, under bldg parking, patio, sunrise, gulf, pool, Estero island, Ft Myers beach
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Diego Urrutia
Hi, My name is Diego and I am the sole owner of this property. Once you have rented this condo, you will know why I decided to purchase it. You will not regret renting this beautiful unit for so many reasons. If you would like to talk on the phone so I can answer any questions, feel free to call. Best Regards! Diego
Diego Urrutia purchased this condo in 2010
Why Diego Urrutia chose Fort Myers Beach
The close walking distance to the beach, sandwich shops, restaurants, convenience stores, the post office, shops, marina, golf, movie theater, on and on & on. All within a short walk. You don't find this anywhere else on Ft. Myers beach. Biggest reason of all is the superwide beach that exists only on this part of the island.
What makes this condo unique
A two sided lanai, that has a terrific cross breeze and is quiet too because you are up high on the 5th floor (Really the 6th, first floor is the under building parking and elevator lobby. Private parking space designated for this unit which is under the building, out of the rain and conveniently into the elevator lobby without ever getting wet. Secure building with keyed entry/access code.