Les Platanes is an ideal setting for a family get-together or a gathering of friends. It's location is quiet and peaceful, surrounded by the Platanes trees so often seen in images of Provence. Situated only 20 minutes from Avignon or St Remy de Provence, the Luberon and the Alpilles, it makes an ideal spot from which to explore the region.This country farm house has a voluminous feel, yet cozy spaces throughout. Bathrooms are modern and the style one of a traditional yet upscale farmhouse. Wi-Fi and air-conditioning add to the list of amenities that make this house ultra-comfortable.
* Bedroom 1 - "Dormitory" with 4 single beds and one double bed. I deal for children. En-suite Bathroom has Shower, 2 sinks and WC.
* Bedroom 2 - Queen Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bath Tub with hand sprayer, Sink and WC)
* Bedroom 3 - Queen Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bath Tub with hand sprayer, 2 Sinks and WC)
* Bedroom 4 - Queen Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bath Tub with hand sprayer, 2 Sinks and separate WC)
* Bedroom 5 - Queen Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bath Tub with hand sprayer, 2 Sinks and WC)
* Bedroom 6 - Queen Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bath Tub with hand sprayer, Sink and WC)
* Air Conditioning
* Broadband Internet/ WiFi
* Satellite TV with English News Channels
* Cd player/ stereo
* Fully Equipped Kitchen including Dishwasher
* Washing Machine
* Clothes Dryer
* Iron and Ironing Board
* Indoor Dining for 14 people
* 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces
* Caretaker living on property in another building
* Baby Crib/ Cot
* High Chair
* Hair Dryers in each bathroom
* All linens provided
* Pool towels
* Beautiful View of Les Alpilles
* Chaise Lounges
* Outdoor Terrace
* Outdoor Dining for 14 People
* Weber Gas Grill
* Shaded and Grassy areas
* Private Parking
Located in a beautiful country setting with views of les Alpilles. Totally private house and surroundings yet close to Salon de Provence, Saint Rémy de Provence, Les Baux, Avignon and the Luberon Mountain Villages.
The easiest way to get to Inland Provence from the US is to fly to Marseilles International Airport (MRS). If you would like to see Paris, fly to Charles de Gaulle Airport then connect directly to the TGV(high speed train) from CDG TGV2 to Avignon TGV(3 hours direct) and rent a car. You would plan to see Paris on the way back, taking the TGV from Avignon TGV to Gare de Lyon, getting a cab to your hotel in the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Sep 29 2013 - Dec 28 2013
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.