|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This spacious private retreat is located in the countryside surrounding the famous Luberon Village of Ménerbes. Enjoy complete privacy in a pristine natural environment while being close to the stone villages of the Luberon with their cafés, restaurants, markets; bakeries and more.
Numerous outdoor terraces, summer kitchen and pool deck offer ample space to live outdoors. Indoors, volume and comfortable furnishings offer a lovely environment for groups large or small to enjoy common areas. The privacy between bedrooms allows for quiet time away from others.
Seven bedrooms are located in the main house and two more bedrooms are located in an independent Air Conditioned house 20 meters/ yards away. The small house has its own kitchen, living room with Flat Screen TV and full bathroom.
* Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with direct access to the terrace and en-suite Bathroom (Shower, 2 sinks and WC)
* Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with TV and en-suite Bathroom (Shower, Sink and WC).
* Bedroom 3 - One Twin bed with en-suite Bathroom (Shower, Sink and separate WC).
* Bedroom 4 - Queen bed with TV and en-suite Bathroom (Shower, 2 Sinks and WC).
* Bedroom 5 - Two Twin beds + baby crib
* Bedroom 6 - Two Twin beds + baby crib sharing a bathroom off hallway with Bedroom 5 (Bath Tub, Shower, Sink + separate WC).
* Bedroom 6 - Queen bed with access to the terrace and en-suite Bathroom (Shower, Sink and WC).
* Detached Air conditioned 2 bedroom house:
* Bedroom 7 - Two Twin beds (can be made as King)
* Bedroom 8 - Two Twin beds (can be made as King)sharing bathroom with Bedroom 7 (Shower, Sink and WC).
* The independent house has its own kitchen and living room with Flat Screen Satellite TV and A/C.
* Broadband Internet/ WiFi
* Satellite TV with English News Channels
* Cd player/ stereo
* Fully Equipped Kitchen including Dishwasher
* Washing Machine
* Clothes Dryer
* Iron and Ironing Board
* Hair dryers in each bathroom
* Indoor Dining for 17 people
* English-Speaking House Manager
* Wood Burning Fireplace
* Fans in each bedroom
* Air Conditioning in the 2 bedroom house
* 2 Baby Cribs/ Cots
* 2 High Chairs
* All linens provided
* Pool towels
* 12 Sun Lounges
* Pool House
* Outdoor Terrace
* Outdoor Dining for 17 People
* Summer Kitchen by pool with BBQ, Fridge, Sink and Dishwasher
* Wood BBQ grill
* Shaded and Grassy areas
* Table Tennis/ Ping Pong
* Private Parking
Centrally located in the rolling hills of the Luberon Mountains near Ménerbes -- An ideal location for hikes, walks, cycling, touring or just relaxing.
The easiest way to get to Inland Provence from the US is to fly to Marseilles International Airport (MRS). If you would like to see Paris, fly to Charles de Gaulle Airport then connect directly to the TGV(high speed train) from CDG TGV2 to Avignon TGV(3 hours direct) and rent a car. You would plan to see Paris on the way back, taking the TGV from Avignon TGV to Gare de Lyon, getting a cab to your hotel in the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Christmas and New Year's
Dec 20 2014 - Jan 3 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning - Included||€1|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.